Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The issue of the temporary worker

Sadly in the I.T world i've noticed that temp workers generally have a risk of not really caring about the work they are doing on your network or for your business thats just from what I've personally seen.

Advertisement Placeholder
The main reason why so many organisations recruits temporary and daily workers is because they dont have enough money to employ them full time an they just want to maintain the company fund .

The issue of a temporary workers most affect them in a way that they need to get new work aside because their work the will be doing will be for a while not too long

I think around here they can also be referred to as part-time workers and they just have to do their job for a specific time and they would have to quit after that time.

Temporary workers are not meant for a business runs a day-to-day transaction because there will be some times that they will disappoint the owner and fail to perform their duty at that particular time so it will surely bounce back on the operating system of a business.

Temporary workers are needed because the job at hand is not the job that could be done for a long period of of Time , So once the job has been done , the workers will be discarded .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds