Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The customer's opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customer opinion
What is customer feedback. Customer feedback is information provided by clients about whether they are satisfied or dissatisfied with a product or service and about general experience they had with a company. Their opinion is a resource for improving customer experience and adjusting your actions to their needs

Advertisement Placeholder
People are entitled to their own opinions, sometimes we agree with them and sometimes we don't. Some customer's opinion could be helpful . Let them feel free to air their opinions, you decide what to do with the opinions.

Customers opinion truly is very vital feedback that every business need towards achieving there main aim of the business because without the report from a customer you might get to see some of the lapses or error we commit. although it is not comment placed by the customers you attend to, some when you do your check and balance you just have trashed it to the bin.

Customer opinion may likely give an abstract idea about other companies that also is in the same business as you, by giving the principle or logic on the ways things are done and the rate at which people patronize the firm or company.
[automerge]1611844203[/automerge]
Customers opinion truly is very vital feedback that every business need towards achieving there main aim of the business because without the report from a customer you might get to see some of the lapses or error we commit. although it is not comment placed by the customers you attend to, some when you do your check and balance you just have trashed it to the bin.

Customer opinion may likely give an abstract idea about other companies that also is in the same business as you, by giving the principle or logic on the ways things are done and the rate at which people patronize the firm or company.

My point exactly. To what extent are the opinions of our customer or client right. Sometimes if not most, client or customer are selfish and look for the best way they can get what the want from you without giving out much.
That is true anyway. Many customers or clients believe in this saying that customers are always right but in the real sense customers are not always right. Entrepreneurs need not let any customer destroy your self-esteem because of any customer.

Customers are not always right. The thing is you can reason the customers idea but never have the notion that customers are always right because you can fall into problem with the suggestions made by customers

As a business taxon you should be able to listen to customers opinions because they are those that get the idea about how consumers behalf.

There is a well-known saying: "the customer is always right" I have never agreed with that saying, I consider that the client, from his position as a client, has a concept of what is the service or product he requires, but that idea is based on his expectation and demand, it does not necessarily conform to reality in all cases ... Now, it is true that the opinion of the client is very important ... but to what extent is it advisable to let the opinion of the client affect or determine the way in which we offer a product or service in our business?
It is good to always seek for the customer's opinion, the reason is that, it make customer to know that they are very important to you and it will make them to know that you really value them alot.

Regardless of what industry you're in or what kinds of products and services you sell, your customer is the most important part of your business. Without the customer, you don't see any sales. ... If you fail to take the customers' views into account in your marketing, it's likely your campaigns will not be successful.
Listening to them and taking care of them before, during, and after they buy your goods are most efficient ways to earn your customers' satisfaction and trust. They will come back to your company various times later

We may be can't satisfy every customer because every customer can't be right . But the whole business is based largely on purchase by customers, if there is something they don't like that you can work on, then you should change your working.

You're are very right, since the business is not set up for only your purpose, since you really need customers to make your dream for the business come to reality. This is why your clients opinions should be considered.
You are very correct, it should be undertood by every business owner that their business should be able to order solution to customers problem and challenge and the most important thing is ti understand how customers feel concerning the service rendered so opinion of customer is needful
[automerge]1611844912[/automerge]
You're are very right, since the business is not set up for only your purpose, since you really need customers to make your dream for the business come to reality. This is why your clients opinions should be considered.
You are very correct, it should be undertood by every business owner that their business should be able to order solution to customers problem and challenge and the most important thing is ti understand how customers feel concerning the service rendered so opinion of customer is needful

They are the main reason why you selling the products, so their opinions is very important, when they make a complain note it, if the complain persists then you look into it. Always remember, that they are the reason you are running the

Your opinion is right but do not forget that your customers are the ones who are actually keeping you in business... you have to learn to always listen to their opinions concerning your services so that you can know how to improve and serve them better in future

I disagree with the OP In business customers are always right if you want your customers to keep increasing and you profit also to keep increasing too you will agree that customers are always right. But if you don't want your customers and your profit to keep increasing you will disagree that customers are not always right. In every business you have to treat your customers very well and so that you will gain more ground in the business environment.

The word 'customers are always right' is a term developed just to inculcate better customer services amongst the employees, the term enables the employees to be calm even when the customers are aggressive, the moment a customer 'is not right' is when he is involved in a fraud or assault on the employees, in this case the law has to take its course.

They are the main reason why you selling the products, so their opinions is very important, when they make a complain note it, if the complain persists then you look into it. Always remember, that they are the reason you are running the business.

There is a well-known saying: "the customer is always right" I have never agreed with that saying, I consider that the client, from his position as a client, has a concept of what is the service or product he requires, but that idea is based on his expectation and demand, it does not necessarily conform to reality in all cases ... Now, it is true that the opinion of the client is very important ... but to what extent is it advisable to let the opinion of the client affect or determine the way in which we offer a product or service in our business?
Those words have long been abolished. I myself who worked at a famous fast food chain here in our country did not teach us that when we were still in the training stage, but taught us, "CUSTOMERS HAVE THE RIGHT" to serve them, to get their taste and satisfaction. That is their right as customers, and as employees, it is our job to serve them to the best of our ability.

Understanding customers view is very important in business, if you fail to look unit the customers complaint or opinions it may cost you a great loss. Their opinions can give you more profit and give you more referrals

A customer or a client is human just like the seller which means both customer and seller have their own right to speak of. When there is an argument the focal point is the issue and not the person whether he is the customer and he thinks he is always right. To be fair when the customer is inside the store of the seller then he should act like a guest. However when there is arrogance on the part of the seller then the customer can always complaint.

Yes customers are always right, but I'm some cases they get wrong and hold on to the saying,
A customers opinion is and should be respected and followed, because your there because of your customer and why won't u listen to someone you wake up early in the morning to come and serve

Indeed I certainly agree with your statement, it is not everytime that customer are always right. Basically we have this capacity to analyze each situations whenever we encounter toxic customers, we can not just simply belittle our dignity as a person because they are customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds