Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The customer's opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every customer can't be right . But the whole business is based largely on purchase by customers,if there is something they don't like that you can work on, then work on it because without the customers there's no business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh yes and am very right about it that customers are always right because no matter whatever the customer do you just have to accept and calm down your customers just to satisfy them with whatever they want because you want to collect so many things from him or she and prove to them that your products and services are the best

The customer's opinion should always be put into consideration. In terms of decision making and adjusting the company process. It should also be evaluated to know if it one that doesn't drag the business down.

Customers are reasons a product or service is valuable to a customer . This serves as a guideline for employees who are selling or representing the product to the customer . As such, the benefits are restricted to those value propositions that customersrecognize

As business owners it is very important to always listen to the customers opinion because if you don't a time is coming they use it against you. If a customer s complaining about certain aspect of your business or is giving you idea to make things better, it is always wise to listen to them, and consider it if it is actually worth taking note of. Don't outrightly discard a customer suggestion or opinion, it's unhealthy to the development of the business.

I always believe this word, the customer is always right is an irony. of course I agree to an extent that they are right because as the seller I am the one that gains from whatever transaction I'm trying to close so of course they are right, not because they are right in fact but because they are right in irony and for my benefits.

The customer is not always right. You cannot change your business because of the opinion of one customers. But when it is multiple customers making the same remark or complaint over your business, then the opinion of customers should be considered.

They are the main reason why you selling the products, so their opinions is very important, when they make a complain note it, if the complain persists then you look into it. Always remember, that they are the reason you are running the business.
Any business that will grow must welcome feedback from their customers and understand their opinion concerning the quality of service and the professionalism if their customer service, this helps the organization to readjust as demanded by the customers

You're are very right, since the business is not set up for only your purpose, since you really need customers to make your dream for the business come to reality. This is why your clients opinions should be considered.

Of course it's important to ask customers for their opinions. That may not be the only driver for innovation, or indeed the main one, but the world has too little account taken of customer views right now, not too much.

There is a well-known saying: "the customer is always right" I have never agreed with that saying, I consider that the client, from his position as a client, has a concept of what is the service or product he requires, but that idea is based on his expectation and demand, it does not necessarily conform to reality in all cases ... Now, it is true that the opinion of the client is very important ... but to what extent is it advisable to let the opinion of the client affect or determine the way in which we offer a product or service in our business?
Of course you are right, we agree with you In order to run a business, it is very important to deal well with the customer and listen to him well.When a customer complains to you, make a note of the complaint so that no customer complains the next time.In this way, our customers make our business better And the most important thing is the way we communicate

Most clients or customers like talking what they don't know, but most at times we tend to let them know that we have head what they said in other not to let them feel bad. Customers are always right they said but not in all cases, they are right in buying activities not in commanding your business.

There is a well-known saying: "the customer is always right" I have never agreed with that saying, I consider that the client, from his position as a client, has a concept of what is the service or product he requires, but that idea is based on his expectation and demand, it does not necessarily conform to reality in all cases ... Now, it is true that the opinion of the client is very important ... but to what extent is it advisable to let the opinion of the client affect or determine the way in which we offer a product or service in our business?
I think so usually customers are right because they use our product and they give us feedback about they have taken from you because they believe on you so if some time client or customers complain you about something then you also have to see what are flaws in product which customer is complaining or his complain is true or not

As a business owner I often agree with the term that customers are always right why I said this is that aside you starting your business with your own funds and having the capability to sustain the business doesn't mean the business will grow but with the attention of massive customer's you will definitely make money

When there is scarcity of a particular product, then you will see that the customer ceases to be right 😂 😂 😂. The opinion of customer being the king is not in all cases, but in a case where the supply is more than the demand.

Customers are the main reason why we sell our products, customers are very important in a business, you need to satisfy your customer in order to keep them coming back, you need accept their opinion.

Sincerely, the opinion of the client matters. But then, we shouldn't forget that we have too many clients or custom out there. Each of them comes with different opinions. Each of their opinions matters but that doesn't mean that each of their opinions will be implemented. I think the opinions of the majority of clients on a particular product or service is what should be implemented and not the opinion of everyone.

For all business owners and entrepreneurs, customers opinion should be well taken care of. As a business owner, you should be able to provide for customers based on their needs and demands.

Collecting customer feedback shows you value their opinions. By asking your clients for feedback you communicate that their opinion is important to you. You involve them in shaping your business so they feel more attached to your company. Listening to their voice helps you create stronger relations with them.

I might agree that a customer is not always right, however it is your duty as a seller or business entity on ensuring their satisfaction, but not to the point where the customer is being disrespectful. Their feedbacks should matter no matter how bad it could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds