Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

the color in your brand design.

Deysi16682

Addicted member
Credits
Hello, the psychology of color is a branch that is responsible for analyzing the emotions that colors transmit in people. It is from this study that each color is associated with a meaning according to the effect it causes on human perception and behavior.
What color would you place in the design of your brand?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never really thought of it. Never studied this part of branding even though I know it's important.

But through my lil browsing and all, I know that most people limit their brand colors to a maximum of two or three.

And for my target audience being women, pinks, reds are part of the suggestion.

I will place black color because I prefer mate theme and dark theme rather than white or light themes and also many are preferring dark theme that's why many websites and marks are providing dark version.

Well I'd have to do a little research on that, to actually know some colours that resonates with people emotions,it could be flashy ,warm or peaceful. Personally I like to use shades of blue, yellow ,pink and grey.

Well we have to do a little research on that, to actually Know some colours that resonates with people emotions it could be flashy warm or peaceful. Personally I like to use shades of blue, yellow, pink and grey.

Color plays an important role in brand promotion and marketing. Color also has a very important place in designing. Every businesses have their theme color which they use on logo, banner, posters, flyers and other promotional materials

Hello, the psychology of color is a branch that is responsible for analyzing the emotions that colors transmit in people. It is from this study that each color is associated with a meaning according to the effect it causes on human perception and behavior.

I do have a colour for my brand. I manage and stick to it for a very long time, it's a touch of greengage and lemon in a nutshell the green family. Having a colour specified for your brand makes your portfolio look uniform and unique. It very essential a brand stick to it colour, it all part of branding oneself.

There is this bank diamond bank that conducted a survey about service delivery and more than half of the people admitted the wanted to open an account with them because of their trade mark lemon green color.
Especially in an online space, the way you model yourself include the choice of colors you pick together with logo, characteristics and your brand positioning is very important strategy. You should pick unique colors, attractive and that which are easier to remember. I think it is crutial.

I really do not know anything about this. I didn't know the colour of one's brand really matters in business. Though I know about the fact that some colours depict emotions and are being displayed in a work of art.
I think blending colours together to form your brand should be a way to go about building your business design

Ii will choose green and white combination. My sentiment for these colour is because of my love for my country and my conviction that nigeria will be great in my time. We are struggling now but I belief in Nigeria

Colour is said to be an important feature in graphics design, what does your brand colour represents?
Take for example, my own brand colours are Navy Blue and orange and I'll tell you what each represent...
Orange symbolizes energy, vitality, cheer, excitement, adventure, warmth.
While Navy blue although associated with the darker shades of blue, navy conveys importance, confidence, power, and authority, as well as intelligence, stability, unity, conservatism, and elegance.

The colors of your brand will say more about your company than you can imagine. ... Studies have found that 60 to 80% of a customer's buying option is influenced by the color of a commodity. This ensures that not only does the correct color option enhance the brand affiliation, but it can also influence your overall sales.

hi
Orange is a good colour as it denotes warmth and stability. It is a very undervalued colour as it show a sign of strength. Another powerful yet overlooked color is Lemon. It has this feel of being in charge and at the same time being humble to the core.

Well I'd have to do a little research on that, to actually know some colours that resonates with people emotions,it could be flashy ,warm or peaceful. Personally I like to use shades of blue, yellow ,pink and grey.

When you are designing something, the color you are using should be in line with the company other materials, for example theme color, logo color, etc. The color you use should also reflect the nature of the business.

Well when it comes to the design of my brand, I will definitely use blue and pink colour combination to design my brand because these colours combined together can give a very good and attractive colour.

Yeah you're very correct on our assessment on color there. Certain people tend to react to certain types of color combination differently from others. We need to figure out that beneficial color to everybody or most people while designing our brands

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds