Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

the color in your brand design

Deysi16682

Addicted member
Credits
Hello, the psychology of color is a branch that is responsible for analyzing the emotions that colors transmit in people. It is from this study that each color is associated with a meaning according to the effect it causes on human perception and behavior.
What color would you place in the design of your brand?

Advertisement Placeholder
Use the colour that are most appealing. Personally I like to go for shades of blue ,yellow pink ,white and grey.

i'd go for the color that best represents the vision and the products / services i'm about to serve.
Respecting General Opinion on colors associated with things just like nature related brands have green branding, banking have somewhat red and black branding and so on, the brand design should explain to the customer what the brand is actually is

Your colour must go inline with your Brand, your colour must be attractive enough and enticing to a newbies. First impression last longer, and colour is the first impression and appearance that people see.

Hello, the psychology of color is a branch that is responsible for analyzing the emotions that colors transmit in people. It is from this study that each color is associated with a meaning according to the effect it causes on human perception and behavior.
I would like to place white color in my brand because white color is such a color which transmits all seven colors.Other colors transmits a specific color and absorb the rest of colors while white absorbs no color and it transmits all the seven colors.

Color is very important in the designs you create. Whether you are creating graphics or designing, you will have to take care of the color you use. Generally speaking, the dominant color you use should always reflect your brand. For example, if you are using purple color in your logo, purple should be your brand color. Even when you design the website, you should use the same color. This helps the customers to easily identify you.

Color pass different meaning and color indicate different things do the color you are going to go depends on the logo and also the business I mean your brand for instance green is agriculture black and Gold depicts luxury so different color with different meaning

Color is an important part of design, the color in my brand are navy blue and orange.
navy blue conveys importance, confidence, power, and authority, as well as intelligence, stability, unity, Like black, it carries a sense of elegance and sophistication.
While...
Orange symbolizes energy, vitality, cheer, excitement, adventure, warmth. However it may suggest a lack of serious intellectual values and taste.
So choosing colors for hour brand is an essential part of what your brand is all about.

Colors are a very important part of your design and a branding and that is why you should choose a color associated with that contexts and also one that is captivating.

I think when it comes to colour am not that good in picking one,but I would like to use a nature or natural color, because everyone one love nature I guess. So with that my design would be accepted tho.

The colours of your brand are of extreme importance like multi colours on a product targeted at children is going to do the trick a lot.

Color tells us slot about somethings we see or perceive. There are certain color that puts clients away from certain types of product because they are not been properly blended together

Use the colour that are most appealing. Personally I like to go for shades of blue ,yellow pink ,white and grey.
In some cases a particular colour might be appealing to you but speaks something different to to others. What do you do in such case?
[automerge]1622136805[/automerge]
The colours of your brand are of extreme importance like multi colours on a product targeted at children is going to do the trick a lot.
True, colours matters alot, like you cant build a children's play room and paint it black. It does go with the theme you are trying to express to the children
[automerge]1622136886[/automerge]
I think when it comes to colour am not that good in picking one,but I would like to use a nature or natural color, because everyone one love nature I guess. So with that my design would be accepted tho.
Thats another way of picking your colours, go for what is mostly accepted by others.

I would definately choose a simply colour, preferably a primary colour like white because I think other flashy colours look like distraction on the design of a website.

Colours is also another way of expressing our self or sending a particular message out to your customers or audience. If you are trying to send a message of peace, it would be totally wrong to use dark red or black.

Yes color is one of vital option in design of your website and many people don't give importance to color, so using right kind of colors make your website appearance web 2.0 kind of things.

I also believe that colour plays an huge role in the Life off a graphic design work as a good combination of colours actually bring out life out of your work or painting.

The color you use on your marketing materials (advertorials, flyers, posters) should always match with the color use don your logo and mascot. This will help build brand easily.

Mine is royal blue. It is a really Unique and distinct color and people find it difficult to take their eyes off it. So I like using it even when designing for clients.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds