Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

The book IS judged by its cover.

Ghost

Recognized member
Credits
It definitely is. My question is; how much does design and graphics play into your decision to either join, or remain at a forum or website?
For me it matters a lot, unless the content is too amazing to resist or I have a place in the community and the people keep me there.

One such forum looks like crap that I have been at since 2005, but I stayed because of the members. Now however, I am gone as the site is dead (not being posted in much).

Advertisement Placeholder
Same here, I usually join because the forum is either eye candy or has great content. I appreciate good themes more so than most people (I really need to learn how to code them...) so it is always a big factor when I join a forum. If the place has a shitty logo and bad theme I'll usually offer my services to them just for the practice or if they are willing to pay and tidy the place up. A lot of admins though love how their forum looks which puzzles me, but to each is own I guess.

Design plays a great part. It it looks pro, than be sure that you will find quality content and nice members on a forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds