Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📢 Feedback Textbook Example of What a Content Bundle looks like?

⭐ Alex ⭐

Recognized member
Credits
Hey everyone,

So I registered on Junkies because I saw Cedric posting an ad about selling Forum Content Bundles on another forum.

I've been checking out the Content Bundle service.

I would say the only unanswered question I have about the service is what it ends up looking like in a forum. I can somewhat answer this question by taking a look at forums that purchased the service, but I bet it would be beneficial to display some screenshots of good examples of what the content can look like.

Furthermore, taking a glance at the fill out form, I believe the only thing missing is an option to request the posting time period.
For example:

- Instant (posters complete their service all in one day or as reasonable to their time schedule)
- X per day (posters create X posts per day in order to space out content and encourage forum members to come back every day for something new for a few days)
- Week (posts are spread out over a time period of 1 week)

And so on.

The bundles can be a bit overwhelming to look at first, but we haven’t found a way to make it easier (yet).

I like your time suggestion. It’s something worth looking into and adding it as an option. We’ve had requests time based before, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

I’ll leave the screenshots to @Debashis. So if you’ve got time Deb, take some screenshots of how the content looks like on various forums.

Hi Alex,

Please find a few screenshots below for your reference. I've taken them from gaming forums.
Please note we can work on almost any niche. Even if it is a hard one, we make sure to do proper research, learn about it, and then do the bundles to make sure there is no compromise in quality at all. We have worked on many hard niche-based forums like Permitting Talk (it's all about permits and laws related to it), Carnivore Talk (it's mostly about carnivore-related discussion), etc. The feedbacks from the requesters were excellent which justified the work we did on their forums.

Anyway, here are a few screenshots from recent bundle requests completed on gaming forums:

1699759784365-png.2842

1699759845508.png
1699760034964.png
1699760097676.png
1699760206698.png
1699760243821.png
1699760312569.png
1699760404234.png
1699760427485.png
1699760574790.png
1699760670673.png
1699760761763.png

I think that should be enough! 😅

Attachments

• 1699759784365.png
    1699759784365.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 16
Hi Alex,

Please find a few screenshots below for your reference. I've taken them from gaming forums.
Please note we can work on almost any niche. Even if it is a hard one, we make sure to do proper research, learn about it, and then do the bundles to make sure there is no compromise in quality at all. We have worked on many hard niche-based forums like Permitting Talk (it's all about permits and laws related to it), Carnivore Talk (it's mostly about carnivore-related discussion), etc. The feedbacks from the requesters were excellent which justified the work we did on their forums.

Anyway, here are a few screenshots from recent bundle requests completed on gaming forums:

1699759784365-png.2842

View attachment 2844
View attachment 2845
View attachment 2846
View attachment 2847
View attachment 2848
View attachment 2849
View attachment 2850
View attachment 2851
View attachment 2852
View attachment 2854
View attachment 2855

I think that should be enough! 😅

Thanks 🥹, I was trying to suggest that we could have some images of everyone's great work for example in the Content Bundle info page for future customers so they can get the full picture 😄

As a customer of the service I can definitely recommend it. It adds extra content that members enjoy interacting with. Admin Junkies is one of the best forums to offer a service like this.

Thanks 🥹, I was trying to suggest that we could have some images of everyone's great work for example in the Content Bundle info page for future customers so they can get the full picture 😄
And/Or also maybe we can add links to testimonials and feedbacks? @CedricV what do you say?

As a customer of the service I can definitely recommend it. It adds extra content that members enjoy interacting with. Admin Junkies is one of the best forums to offer a service like this.
Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you! 😊

And/Or also maybe we can add links to testimonials and feedbacks? @CedricV what do you say?

Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you! 😊
Yeah, we should definitely add the testimonials and feedback in that topic. :) Have done the same on our upcoming website, so the topic may as well be revised.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest