Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tell me the Step by Step Process of Search Engine Optimization

Brainstorming on keywords is one of the first steps toward search engine optimisation. There are so many websites with you can search for trending keywords such as ubersuggest and so many of them.
[automerge]1624200017[/automerge]
Search engine optimisation is not a rocket science and anyone can do this. All you need to do is to search about website that allows you to see what people are searching on Google.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it is not a rocket site and anyone can do it, but the question is whether you can rank #1 on Google or not. After all ranking #1 is the main priority of SEO

I think search engine optimization is actually a rocket science. If it was so easy everyone would be #1 on google. For a lot of websites, appearing even on the 10th page is impossible.

I think search engine optimization is actually a rocket science. If it was so easy everyone would be #1 on google. For a lot of websites, appearing even on the 10th page is impossible.
Perhaps I should agree with you. But you can learn SEO easiy, it does not take extensive study to learn SEO just like you have to do with rocket science.

The first area you should be concentrating on for your knowledge on how search engine works is to know everything about keywords and how important it is for SEO

So, seo basically starts from building original and high quality content around your target keywords. Keywords is just one aspect of seo, you need build inbound and outbound links. what other strategies are implemented?
Search engine optimization also known as SEO is a system use in building original and high quality content around your target keyword , it can also be used for page optimizing and to do research among others,

The first area you should be concentrating on for your knowledge on how search engine works is to know everything about keywords and how important it is for SEO
Yes. Try and concentrate on how you can go about grasping the basics on search engine optimization by starting from how you are to go about keywords research. From there you move to the other more complex areas

Search engine optimization also known as SEO is a system use in building original and high quality content around your target keyword , it can also be used for page optimizing and to do research among others,
Have you sad anything new that has not been already said? IN that case why are you quoting my post and cluttering my notification system? Quote only when you have anything specific to say.

Search engine optimisation is broad and takes time to achieve but you should know that the most important thing is that your contents should be of high quality

These days a lot of people are self proclaimed expert on various topics including search engine optimization. But the fact is they have never owned a website to try their hands on SEO

Yes, it is not a rocket site and anyone can do it, but the question is whether you can rank #1 on Google or not. After all ranking #1 is the main priority of SEO
Ranking number on is the main goal for anyone running an SEO for their platform. You must also know that this SEO thing is a rocket science for a lot of people

Search engine optimisation is broad and takes time to achieve but you should know that the most important thing is that your contents should be of high quality
This a very true saying. The search engine optimization process is a very broad topic in itself and can take one a long time to grasp it properly. You need coaching for it to excel if need be

I have been dreaming of having my own blog for a long time. As I inch closer to the launch date, I am getting little worried about search engine optimization. I don't have knowledge and skills on SEO, and I cannot hire anyone to do SEO as I don't have budget. Those who are expert on this topic please tell me how to get started. I mean what is the first step, what is the second step, what is the third step and so on. In this forum, everyone is talking about SEO in bits and pieces. Please guide me on this.
I could not give you my own opinion. I am not knowledgeable about SEO. I am interested also to know more information about it.

If you want to achieve a good search engine ranking you should make tour site have a good interface and also be very responsive. Most important is quality posts.

The first step is to do keyword research and look for low competitive keywords in your niche. the next thing is to write quality content on this keywords and hit published on your website. is the next thing is to build quality bad things for the Post another to rank on the first page of Google. Rinse and repeat.

There are basics you need to learn first before your back on your journey of mastering search engine optimisation. You need to learn how to do keyword research first and the platforms to use.

A lot of people make so many SEO mistakes. Some of the common SEO mistakes are publishing on topic that is heavily saturated, using too many keywords (keyword stuffing), and backlinking to inferior sites.

I understand where you are coming from actually and a lot too has been said about SEO optimization on here and elsewhere and it's important to have the right knowledge going forward

I would really love to learn from this thread too,I so much love tech that I want to be everywhere,I want my face to show everywhere tech

So, seo basically starts from building original and high quality content around your target keywords. Keywords is just one aspect of seo, you need build inbound and outbound links. what other strategies are implemented?
While SEO is important and brings people to your site, it's your writing that will keep them coming back for more. They should be able to relate to you and your writing should show empathy for their pains.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds