Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tell me the Step by Step Process of Search Engine Optimization

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have been dreaming of having my own blog for a long time. As I inch closer to the launch date, I am getting little worried about search engine optimization. I don't have knowledge and skills on SEO, and I cannot hire anyone to do SEO as I don't have budget. Those who are expert on this topic please tell me how to get started. I mean what is the first step, what is the second step, what is the third step and so on. In this forum, everyone is talking about SEO in bits and pieces. Please guide me on this.

Advertisement Placeholder
You start with keyword research. Let say your blog is about trekking. Now you do research on keywords related to trekking. The research will give you a bunch of keywords on the topic. You will now develop content for those keywords. You will be using keywords on the title, description, meta tag, content body, sub heading. Where appropriate you will also be using H1, H2, H3 tags. Once you build a handful content, you will be interlinking your articles for inbound links. Once on page seo is done, focus on off page. Start with building links.
  • Engine Optimization
  • Hire
  • Hiring
  • Italic
  • Meta Tag

The basic activity for SEO is the uploading of new contents. That would make your site noticed by the search engines. But your content should be original that means no copied portion from another site. It should also be directly related to the niche. Before uploading the web page of the new content tag it with appropriate keywords pertaining to the contents. Keywords can be 1 word or more (called key phrase) separated by dash. Uploading twice a week or more often can increase the ranking of your site in the search results list.

Search Engine optimization SEO isn't that hard as you are looking at it. If you want to get started with SEO you must know how to do keywords research, you can use Google keyword plannner for this, after this you must include this keywords in the article that you are writing, after writing you must also optimize the content for it to rank on different search engine.

I also would really love to learn more about Search Engine Optimization, because uptil now, I'm not sure if really understand it in depth. But from the comments, I have gotten an understanding of what it is.

So, seo basically starts from building original and high quality content around your target keywords. Keywords is just one aspect of seo, you need build inbound and outbound links. what other strategies are implemented?

Create a list of keywords. Also , create something different or better. Audit the process. Technical SEO The Keyword Research. The Location Demographics. The Content Strategy. The Content Writing & Editing. The Ranking.

Interesting! Well, I cannot provide you with the step by step process of search engine optimization SEO of a site. But one of the requirements I Know about is the use of keywords while writing a post. The more keywords are found in your post the higher chances of that post showing as number one on the list when such key words are searched for on Google.

I have been dreaming of having my own blog for a long time. As I inch closer to the launch date, I am getting little worried about search engine optimization. I don't have knowledge and skills on SEO, and I cannot hire anyone to do SEO as I don't have budget. Those who are expert on this topic please tell me how to get started. I mean what is the first step, what is the second step, what is the third step and so on. In this forum, everyone is talking about SEO in bits and pieces. Please guide me on this.
1. Create a list of keywords.
2. Analyze google's first page.
3. Create something diffrent or better.
4.add a hook.
5.optimize for on -page SEO
6. Optimize for search Intent.
7. Make your content look Awesome.
8.Build links to your page.
9. Improve and apdate your content.

The initial phase in the SEO cycle is to distinguish and examine the clients, market, competition, and website.

We can portray the entire idea in three stages. How about we plunge into the subtleties of these means individually.

Distinguish your objective Customer - Who might be your client?, What might be their age, sexual orientation, calling, such as, perusing and looking through conduct, and so forth

Distinguish Your Marketing Channel

Where your clients are looking for your administrations or items

i.e., Social Channel where your clients are dynamic

Comprehend Customer's Purchasing Behavior - Do Keyword Research to realize that.

The basic activity for SEO is the uploading of new contents. That would make your site noticed by the search engines. But your content should be original that means no copied portion from another site. It should also be directly related to the niche. Before uploading the web page of the new content tag it with appropriate keywords pertaining to the contents. Keywords can be 1 word or more (called key phrase) separated by dash. Uploading twice a week or more often can increase the ranking of your site in the search results list.
You are right. The first step of SEO is building original and unique content. Original and unique content means it is not a copied content and the topic is also not widely circulated on the internet. If your article is unique and original, it will be considered high quality. High-quality content has better chances of ranking high. Secondly, you need to use appropriate keywords in your content (title, sub titles, tags, description, etc.). Keywords are the words that help to identify your central topic. This will help your site to be picked up by search engines.

I think the key to writing original and unique content is to write on the topic that is not covered online extensively. If you are publishing on the topic that s covered extensively online, you do not have much chances of ranking

SEO begins with registering your domain, your domain should contain your niche keyword. Let say you are starting a website on gardening, your domain should have words like garden, gardening etc.

I understand the value of using the primary keyword in the domain name as well as site title and description. Please tell me more about backlinks, I mean should we be building backlinks for every page

Keywords are important aspect of SEO, however, you should focus on creating quality content. If you publish quality content, you will win the half battle.

I will be honest with you. I am not an SEO expert. However, I firmly believe that the real way to promote your blog or website is to use social media. This way you would not need to worry about SEO. All you have to do is make friends on Facebook and then promote your website there. This way you will be able to generate massive traffic. The more friends/followers you have, the more traffic your website will generate. It is much easier to make friends on Facebook.

It's all about making keyword research. there are many websites that offer this for free and that are also others that do it for free on the limited amount of time, they also have premium ones which is definitely better.

SEO is all about quality content. If your content is high quality, you have already 50 percent SEO. Quality content means original and unique contents.

The most basic step that one can follow to start search engine optimisation on their website is by uploading contents that has keywords that are mostly searched on search engines on that website and making sure those content are of high quality and are not copied.

The SEO Process Step-By-Step
Research.
Reporting & Goal Setting.
Content Building.
Page Optimization.
Social & Link Building.
Follow Up Reporting & Analysis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds