Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Surprise party

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never had one for my birthday, but I held one for my daughter when she was younger and she loved it! She had always spoken of wanting a surprise party and was thrilled when all her family was waiting for her unexpectedly! We only did it once for her, but that was enough for a good memory.

In 2020, my girlfriend planned a surprise birthday party for me and it is one that I always acknowledge each time that I remember about her.

I have never had a huge surprise party but when I turned 21, I was asked to go to my Mum's for my birthday just to visit and she had done something for me there to celebrate my 21st birthday which was nice and completely unexpected. Other than that, we have done an 80th for my grandma and even though she knew it was planned, she didn't know what to expect from it, so it was a nice surprise to see what we had done for her 80th.

My parents organised my 20th birthday without my knowledge. I even forgot it was my birthday and when I got home, was when I found out about the whole thing. They invited a of our family and friends.

No, because everyone who might have had the idea to throw one knows I don't like such things.

I did, where my wife took me out to dinner after work on my birthday with a couple of friends. I was ready to call it a night before they surprised me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds