Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Supporting Local or Global Companies

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you prefer to support local businesses over global corporations? If so, give an example of a local company you support.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to give support to local businesses because they will help the economy thrive especially if most of their intermediate goods are sourced locally.

Instead of buying goods and services from Amazon (a us based company), I prefer patronizing my country's own companies.
I also get to increase my country's GDP.

I think it would be best to support local companies, since they would determine how the county's economy you live in would progress or not. In Africa countries especially they tend to want to always support foreign ones, but these foreign ones are just milking us to build their own economy.

Do you prefer to support local businesses over global corporations? If so, give an example of a local company you support.
Supporting a local business is still like supporting yourself cos you are promoting the economy of your nation which in turn will provide you with many advantages. So unless there is no local alternative dont patronize foreign entity.

I live in a country that has a lot of poor people and I thought if I have the opportunity to help then it is definitely going to be the local businesses because I feel the need it most.

I am of the opinion that if I do not support the local businesses or companies in my country there I do not want the best for my country so I always try my best to support local company in my country this is the reason why all the product that I patronize are all made in my country.

Instead of buying goods and services from Amazon (a us based company), I prefer patronizing my country's own companies.
I also get to increase my country's GDP.
Supporting local companies and coperations in your company will increase and boost the country image throughout the world instead of supporting product from foreign country.

Personally, it depends on the feasibility of both enterprises. I cannot invest in a domain that will not yield productive returns.

I can't decide on which to support I support both as long as the are helping to improve the standard or the country as well as the economy or the country

I prefer local businesses, that why I prefer to buy local made soaps and products over the more popular one, because I think the local ones last and also what I'm doing is helping the local economy.

I will choose to support a local business for the sake of those at the grassroot level to benefit from.

Personally, it depends on the feasibility of both enterprises. I cannot invest in a domain that will not yield productive returns.
There is no way that you will know a domain that will not yield a productive outcome returns so the only way that I think you can know if a domain will be productive is when it's a brandable domain name.

I prefer supporting both companies but I will say I prefer giving more support to local companies because of their local effect on economy and the encouragement for micro, small and medium businesses to grow so the poverty level could reduce.

Sometimes I prefers to support local businesses than foreign business in order to promotes them and encourage more local companies. I love to order for products on jumia than foreign shopping sites.

I support both, I support anything that gives me joy and happiness, I support anything that satisfy my needs be it local or global I don't care

When I buy, I always try to buy local because by buying local, I will not only support the country's economy but also save money on products because local products are cheaper than international products.

Normally to support local companies of one's own country will be the best play here if such companies exist than supporting foreign companies whose economies you'll be expanding instead of your country's

If I am part of the government I am going to support local component so as to prevent capital flight from our economy. Also became room to flourish in the business.

If I am part of the government I am going to support local component so as to prevent capital flight from our economy. Also became room to flourish in the business.
If I had my way I will definitely throw my weight behind local companies but the truth is that in my country people do not value local companies as they mostly value international companies as people mostly see anything local as inferior in quality compared to a foreign things that they see as superior in quality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds