Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Support needed

timewo

Credits
I am finding that hackers are changing the password for all my webhosting accounts and falsely claiming to own them. In one case I am also not able to reset the password for the billing panel. The reset emails are not received. Please let me know how to fix the problem, since I have to pay the invoice for web hosting?

I cannot login to pay the invoice for webhosting, so I require a backup of my webhosting account. Do you know anyone who is offering cheap reliable backups of cpanel account, especially the mysql databases, so that I can access them later whenever I require the files

I am finding that someone, probably a government agency is blocking payment of my webhosting invoice. In the first case, the Vietnamese webhosting company website could not be accessed in India, and now I am not able to login to another major webhosting acccount. Is anyone else facing a similar problem, how to trace the government agency or individual blocking the payment?

If payment is being blocked... it should be telling you why. But realize, a LOT of web hosting providers are now simply blocking MANY countries because of the simple number of scammers originating from them. I'm not saying anything negative about any country... but when you have one that seems to whole-heartedly support piracy, many web-hosts tend to also get burned from those countries.

If you have SSH access... your BEST bet is to back up the content(s) yourself and then transfer them to an off-site location (can be your computer and an external hard drive).

Code:
#!/bin/bash
####################################
#
# Backup to archive.
#
####################################

mysqldump_location="path_to_where_to_dump_mysql_file"
/usr/bin/mysqldump --opt databasename --default-character-set=utf8mb4 > $mysqldump_location/databasename.SQL
# What to backup.
backup_files="path/to/actual/physical/files/to/back/up"
# Where to backup to.
dest="/where/to/put/it/on/server"
# Create archive filename.
day=$(date +%A)
hostname=$(hostname -s)
archive_file="YourFileName-$day.zip"
#Backup the files using ZIP.
zip -r $dest/$archive_file $backup_files
rm -f $mysqldump_location/databasename.SQL

Just ONE more reason I prefer not to be dependent upon a panel that takes base knowledge and ability away from me.
Give me a simple 2GB VPS and CentMinMod and I'm happy.

I am finding that I am automatically getting logged from WHMCS for multiple webhosting companies, I cannot get any customer support or place an order. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

I have merged all your threads together, moved to support. Hope you are able to resolve your problems, but you need to understand there's little we can do in these cases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor