Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Studying

Advertisement Placeholder
Every once in a while I like to teach myself a new programming language, I'll often study the syntax first before diving into actually making small programs. When I was a kid, I would usually wait until the night before to study, and sometimes it would help me remember things but I would often forget what I studied when it came time for the test. :V

Yes, I had to study hard for tests in school. Especially, social studies. :p I was very weak in that subject. I used to score well in Geography and Economics, but never in Political Science and History. I was so bad at these two subjects lol. These were the most difficult subjects for me. Reason was nothing but lack of interest. The easiest ones were English and Computer Science. My favorite subjects. 💕 Nowadays, I study random things depending on my interest.

When I was at school/college, I found it extremely hard to study and I was a massive procrastinator (still am to be honest). I think it stems from being pretty much addicted to the internet. I was on forums night after night, MSN, Habbo, Social Media... it was ridiculous looking back. And I had so many 'online friends' that it's what I really looked forward to getting home from school. College was much better, but I did leave a lot of the assignments and graded things to the last minute... still got an A with my Diploma though. 🤷‍♂️

I don't think I have any desire at the moment to go and study anything else, and if I'm honest I don't think I'd be any more focused.

Studying was the worst. I could never focus and retain information. Would just be reading, taking notes and trying to memorise it. Never really seemed to work unfortunately :(

I would definitely prefer doing an assignment over an exam. No need to study and plenty of time to proof read and perfect it!

I tried studying for tests in school and most of the stuff I tried to study went straight over my head, sometimes I think I have a learning disorder due to not being able to learn new things too well.

If I study anything nowadays, it's coding to become better at it. I just bought the eBook, JavaScript All-In-One For Dummies yesterday on the Apple Book store that was published just this year. Knowing me I'll never read the entire book because I'm good about getting distracted from reading too often, but at least I own it for life if I ever do plan to read it all the way through.

I hated studying when I was in school. No matter how hard I tried or how much I told myself I was going to study, I just couldn’t do it. I always managed to find a way to pass and get through but I never really achieved top grades in school.

I studied at home and school when it came to doing my GCSE exams.
I was never good at studying. I tried to get a friend to help with studying but I never knew where to start and what to do. My study notes just made no sense.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds