Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting small or getting a loan

I do not advise anyone to take a loan in any business he or she is going into because this is one of the most valuable advice from business counselor because this may not actually make you to concentrate in your business but you rather concentrate on how to pay back the loan.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
You're right but let's face it, how many people have adequate funds to start their businesses without loans of any form? Very few! That's why some people are left with no option than to take loans from banks. They believe in their dreams so much they'll rather take that risk of a bank loan.

It is a bad idea to start of your business with a loan from the bank. Although this is only my opinion, others may not have any problem in borrowing to start their business, i just don't feel its okay to start out with a loan.
It is better to start your business with whatever you are than to start on a credit facility. It doesn't matter how little you start, you will still have a rest of mind than to be living under the stress of repayments. What if the business doesn't work out?

I would never prefer to borrow money in order to conduct or start my own business. There are two problems with taking loans in order to start or run a business:

1) You owe the money to the person or organization who gave you the loan. In case of loss in business, you are a goner and you have to pay the borrowed amount back no matter how you do it.

2) You also have to pay a huge amount of interest on loans and this is additional burden on you.

3) You might have to give something as mortgage on loans to the organization that gives you loan. In case of loss, you must forget your property if you fail to give the money back.

For me starting small or starting with my own capital is more good and preferable to start up a small scale business which can sustain both me and my family in every situation and problem. So if I should have collected a loan or from any other loan institutions.

Starting from a small amount is a good option.Because in this you have not any fear to return any amount to any body.you get your small profit and increase your business but if you got any kind of loan you are in stress and never done your work betterly

Starting a business in a small way is better than starting by taking a loan. Taking a loan to start the business could put the business under unnecessary financial pressure. Start small and use the profits from the business to expand the business.

I always believe that there is nothing more valuable than starting small. In this way the business is valued more, due to the effort that is put in day after day, to reach the goal. You learn to better manage the company in terms of expenses and savings. The bank offers credits but many times they become unpayable due to interest.

It is not advisable to start a business with loans. I would rather start a business with a small capital. Starting a business loans will only out a pressure if repayment on the business and this may affect the business growth

While a great business plan is crucial for founders, financing is one of the most important elements a company needs to succeed.

However, financing a startup or small business can be a difficult, drawn-out process, especially for those with poor credit. While there is no standard minimum credit score you must have to get a business loan, traditional lenders have a range they consider acceptable.

In everyone's opinion it is better to start a small business then getting a loan because on loan you will have to pay a lot of interest and if somehow your business goes in lost you will not be able to get your actual amount and on it that loan will create a lot of problems for you and going a small with give you a lot of experience and you can expand it later so going small is best idea than loan never get loan for a business

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this

Well you have stated your own opinion and believed but I am not today agree with you because the kind of business that you have will determine wether you will obtain loan or not. As to the bank that is dealing with people negatively, you can engage accounting officer

Well I think getting loans from a bank shouldn't be for the purpose of just taking loan alone because bank loans are for serious business proposals and projects and not an informal method of giving out credits. The bank will definitely put pressure on you to collect back their money because that money is actually not theirs it's their customer's deposit so if you have made up your mind to take bank loans you should make sure that the business or project you want to make the loan for is guaranteed to make back the money to pay back the bank loan, if not in a situation whereby you default in your loan, bank will surely put pressure on you.

It is better to start your business with your little capital than to go and borrow or obtain a loan, obtaining a loan will attract interest on loan which will affect your profit seriously mostly at the start up level of the business. If proper care is not taken the whole business could collapse totally. It will be wiser to start small and grow the business gradually.

I can start up a business with the money I have been saving but I can never imagine myself of getting a loan to start up a business because everything of getting a loan to start up a business you are at at 60% risk of business collapse and depression because you may not be able to pay back the loan you collect it.
[automerge]1613308811[/automerge]
I can start up a business with the money I have been saving but I can never imagine myself of getting a loan to start up a business because everything of getting a loan to start up a business you are at at 60% risk of business collapse and depression because you may not be able to pay back the loan you collect it.

Now a days banks given loan to start a business we should take loan start up business if you start a small business then you should I think not take loan and worked hard to earn enough money to start a small business

To me starting small is better than loan.
When you start small and you are focused you will become great and do exploits
Small business with loyalty and customer care becomes large within a specific time

I prefer starting small, you can easily build your business with peace of mind. Taking loan to start up a business is a very big risk to take. You start considering many thing in the business, no peace of mind. The bank doesn't pit debtors, if you fail to pay them you will lose everything you have .

If a loan is easy money it can facilitate bad decisions, and you have to pay back sooner or later. Obtaining a loan to start an unproven business is indeed a bad idea. Obtaining a loan to start a franchise location usually is a good idea.

As a person, I really don't support getting a loan to start a business because it doesn't really help a business to move but rather impose a very high pressure on the business. It is better to start with a small capital

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds