Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting small or getting a loan

From my perspective starting a small business is more better than taking a loan for starting a big business because in starting randomly big business everyone has lost in the starting of business like sometimes the business run and sometimes stops if we start small business for experiencing yourself and knowledge it is really great to get that what will be the result of big business if we started so I think taking known is risky there we will get in trouble somehow as everyone get so do not involved in this type of conditions stay away from the loans and start a small business for experiencing yourself and then convert it into a big business Aina small business will give you a little profit not compared to big business but it will be really profitable and great for you and your experienced.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on individual choices and the business you are running into, you can start small to gain experience and expertise, and you can also borrow a loan as long as it is a good debt, that's you are using it to further develop as establish your business, then you can go for the loan.

It just depends on the kind of trust on your business that will make you to start small or take a loan to start big
But for you to be successful in a business you have to start small and know more about your business and know how to manage it from the grass root

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
It dependents upon your business structure
For small business you should not take loan and for big business , it is good option to take loan
Both are good

Likewise, I don't intend to get any loan from the bank, if I decide to start a business, I would rather save money even if the business I want to start, I don't have enough money for it, I can always start small and build up the business to become big. I don't really fancy getting loans from the bank.
Honestly, I feel extremely the same as you do when it comes to getting loans for starting up a new business that you don't know how it's going to pan out. What happens if the business fails? How will you cope? How will you pay back the loan?

I personally prefer starting small business. No one can be successful without starting small business. Loan is not good enough because sometimes it takes you down. The interest charges are unbearable and sometime you are unable to pay that brings many problems.

The smart business is very easy to 6 and you have a good chance of getting your personal information and the other companies he wants to make sure the company is time free and has a year of experience with the same service are available on your website for your company.

Business loans can be essential to launching a startup or expanding an existing company, with funds often used to secure inventory, purchase equipment, rent operational space, hire employees or cover a host of other expenses. However, business loans can be difficult for new companies to get. Be aware of these eight roadblocks that can keep you from getting approved for a small business loan.

It's better to start small than to get a loan, your can start small and later extend to big. But getting a loan Is a big risk, what if the business didn't go well and you don't have money to pay back the loan, so I will advice to start small and than to get a loan.

You are quite right, most people have this misconception that you must start a business in a big way, when you can start small. Some even go out of there way to take a loan from banks to start an unproven business and at the end they lose the money.
Yes, you correct. What you just said is the what some almost do, while they can start a business from a small scale why they don't want to start, they just want to start it from big which can cause a bit debit to their neg. It's not advisable to get loan for starting a business.

If you want to start a business, first you have to gather a lot of information about it, then you have to start it on a small scale, when you became expert in it then you can start a business on large scale, then it can give you more benefits. Conversely, if you start it without experience, then it may be possible that you may get loss. And don't get loan for starting a business.

I like to begin small..There is no effective business that didn't begin small..I truly don't accepting gathering loan..It doesn't go down well for me..Because the rate at which cooperatives charge interate is truly unendurable particularly for novices in business who have practically no idea..I figure beginning with modest quantity can in any case cause ur business to develop with time..

I personally prefer starting small business. No one can be successful without starting small business. Loan is not good enough because sometimes it takes you down. The interest charges are unbearable and sometime you are unable to pay that brings many problems.
Exactly, I do really fear the use of loan to start a new business project from the scratch. It's too risky for my liking because anything can hurt the business and it doesn't go well, then I will be in a serious debt with the banks breathing down on my neck to pay up.

a measure of how much cash you have on hand to pay back a loan – is usually the first thing lenders look at when gauging the health of your business. Insufficient cash flow is a flaw that most lenders can't afford to overlook. Therefore, it's the first thing you should consider to determine if you can afford a loan.

a measure of how much cash you have on hand to pay back a loan – is usually the first thing lenders look at when gauging the health of your business. Insufficient cash flow is a flaw that most lenders can't afford to overlook. Therefore, it's the first thing you should consider to determine if you can afford a loan.
The problem is that most people can't actually afford loans but because of their desperation they would go out of their line to get collateral and apply for loans. This adds pressure on both sides for them, with the banks and the collateral used. It affects the business in general.

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
Starting a business with a loan involves a lot of risks and it is not advisable to do that. It is better to start small and watch your business grow than borrowing money to start a business

As for me I will rather start with small than going for a loan whereby my mind won't be at rest and moreover what am I looking for after have gotten capital for small business so what else, from small I can make it big so I have nothing to be worried about my Los

Starting a business with a loan is one of the things that lead to depression in a lot of people because a situation in which you get a loan to start up a business but at the end of the day you have not been able to fulfill the agreement of paying back the loan, depressions may comes in.

I think you should start a business at small scale instead of taking big loans that can cause you trouble later. Later you can re-invest your profit in your small business to make it grow big. It will take a while but at the end you don't have to pay to bank.

i think both are good options for starting a new business you need you check you money and investment which you want to do if you have small amount of money then it is important to choose small bussiness then getting loan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds