Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a strip club a good or bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
So as sleezy as it may sound, a few of my friends want to start a strip club in my hometown, but I honestly don't know if that's something I want to do. I imagine it can be profitable, but I would rather not. If I do something like this, I would want it to be more tasteful. Would you suggest anyone to start a strip club these days?

I know I'd have to wait until covid-19 goes away first.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will not advise you to go into a strip club business if you are from a religion background and if you are also living in a community that have churches and mosque in them. They will bring down your business no matter what.

When opening the business don't open it in a society that you are well known or respected.

is very important that you make the decision of really wanting to own a strip club before starting one. Why is this important, you may ask? It is indeed important, as you do not want to start out and then fold up when things aren’t just adding up yet. Therefore, be sure this is one venture that you want to dabble into before actually going into it headlong.

When starting a strip club, the only question that needs to be answered is that if morality. If you don't see anything wrong with a few naked women and men acting then no problem. If you can't take such scenes, I think it's best you drop the idea.

Truth be told, this kind of a business is very profitable but you and I strongly know that religious people will definitely frown at this business. so, you should know what to do in that regard.

Starting a strip club is a nice idea, it is very lucrative as people tend to unwind and have fun every night in various spots, it is not a bad business as everything is done with the consent of the strippers, all you have to do is find a good location and hire good, sexy ladies as strippers.

Some businesses are against morality and humanity, in my own view I don't suggest you go into such, such businesses won't last for Long, and to me it's appear illegal, although it might not really be, but be sure that is what you really want, I won't advice such move anyway

I am not a moralist so I would say that is a good business if there is a market base because usually a town, especially a rural town, frowns on such establishment. But to be fair, a strip club earns a lot as we had seen with the likes of the Playboy Club for the rich and famous. If there is no law prohibiting that kind of business then I'd say be sure to check the market first otherwise you may just lose your investment in the hiring of workers and the rental of the club venue.

besides the religional side, if you really don't care about that, then i would say anything that has a relationship with sexual stuff, brings profit for sure, but that money is always involved with issues and stuff

Starting a strip club is a very lucrative business which am not sure is legalized by some government. If it is acceptable in your location and you have the capital you can start it. Setting up a strip club requires capital and it also involve much risk because people fight in club when they are drunk, you have to be very careful when starting such business.

Well....personally I wouldn't support a strip club because it's against my faith and such clubs can't be set up in my town because the government would fight hard to close it down and the owner will end losing a lot of money and other resources

So as sleezy as it may sound, a few of my friends want to start a strip club in my hometown, but I honestly don't know if that's something I want to do. I imagine it can be profitable, but I would rather not. If I do something like this, I would want it to be more tasteful. Would you suggest anyone to start a strip club these days?

Strip clubs to be honest seem to be a profitable business. I personally don't like the concept of it, however many seem to support it. As a business venture it may be profitable and if you don't like the idea you should discuss with your friends ways to make it better and like you said more tasteful. May I ask, what sort of ways do you propose to change it to make it more tasteful? It is hard to make a 'strip club' into something more tasteful in my opinion.

Starting a strip club can be very profitable be because sex is definitely a top seller. But you need to consider the location first, you should start your strip club in a city with a much secular atmosphere and make sure your business is legal too.
Strip club business has nothing to do with morality as long as it is a legitimate venture and you are not harming anyone.

In recent times, the strip club industry experienced relatively constant demand. Even though changes in consumer spending and behavior can create year-to-year fluctuations in strip club revenue, demand for the industry as a whole has persisted over the years.

All things are lawful but not all things are expedient. As you have been told there are crystal societies that business cannot thrive no matter the capital expensive on it cos this peeps will bring your business down with or without

Opening a strip club is a very good idea provided the governmental laws backs it. Some countries constitution and morals does not support this business. It’s best situated in metropolitans and it doesn’t require much to start with

Starting a strip club all depends on your religion background and country.
In some countries, strip club is allowed while in some it's not. You would have to confirm if opening a strip club isn't against any rule in your country.
Lastly your religion

Opening a strip club is a very good idea provided the governmental laws backs it. Some countries constitution and morals does not support this business. It’s best situated in metropolitans and it doesn’t require much to start with
Also the timing of the strip club needs to be considered as well. Think about the regulations that are being implemented now during the pandemic. You have to consider if the strip club can remain open if there will be people that come in at this time given the fact that social distancing is needed and that there are probably some restrictions on travel as well. These factors need to be considered too.

When you are to open such you will have to consider the religious, moral and cultural sensitivity of such community you are opening it, so you need information of the way of life you are going to locate the business into.

Personally i feel like it is a great business idea, you have to consider moral and religious proclivities of the area, is it a suitable location. If you tick that box then I suggest you advise your friend to go for it.it is a lucrative business and sure to make a lot of profit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds