Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a strip club a good or bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes we put morality over business which to me it is somehow. Morality should be different from business. If that's the only the only business feels comfortable with and he knows he can make a lot of profit. Nothing should stop him. Business is for money and not for morality.

Advertisement Placeholder
Strips clubs are not a good business for anyone in this covid-19 pandemic period because it's one of the places that has been banned by the government due to the virus. I read in the news whereby the government were clamping down

strip club has been a lucrative business here in my country.. so i will definitely advice you to go for.. but the first major thing you should consider in opening strip club is that you should go for an urban area and well civilize environment.

Well i guess depends on the law in your country. Is that legal? In my country it's not.. they will raid the sst out of it. If it's legal then well i guess you can but can you be proud to say to your family and parents that you are into the striping business? .. in terms of how profitable is it.. it surely is specially if you target rich people as your costumers

Starting off a strip club isn't morally good as far as am concerned. I want to set up a business I can be sure of taking my kids around there while they will also know more about this business. But I don't think know responsible man will want to his children to know his running a strip club Business talkless taking them there.

Starting a strip club to me is a choice and if you discover that you are going to solve problem with it it is okay.
As long as you are providing services that will solve the need of others I don't have any issue with that.
Before you invest and make a good profit number one thing is that you have to make sure that people around you need your services.

I don't like that idea honesyly,there are many lucrative business one can do to earn reasonable amount of money daily.there are many online businesses you can choose from.

I’m not sure if this is a good or bad idea. I know many people patronise strip clubs but I don’t know how the business runs try making enough findings and get to know the secrets to running a successful one

This can be a bad idea it happens that people are too religious in your city. Strip club is profitable at the area where most of the youth and young adults emulated the American easy of life. Stripe club can be very profitable. I was reading an interview granted by one of the managers of the strip club in my cities. He said that make nothing less that five millions on one night. The reason is that most of the products sold there are premium price and people buy it.

Such businesses are only for those who wish to promote immorality in the society and no doubt this does not help any individual so I will suggest that you channel your capital to businesses that will help the daily lives of people either through employment or through availability of the people's needs

It's a issues by the government you need to approval to this Bussiness start strip clubs but some countries are not allowed start this Bussiness it's a risky from the government but I think it's not a good Bussiness because my faith and religion is not allowed for me but it's me and if you want to start that do it and start up the strip club Bussiness

So as sleezy as it may sound, a few of my friends want to start a strip club in my hometown, but I honestly don't know if that's something I want to do. I imagine it can be profitable, but I would rather not. If I do something like this, I would want it to be more tasteful. Would you suggest anyone to start a strip club these days?

I know I'd have to wait until covid-19 goes away first.
Strip club business is not the way to go in this country. There is a reason there are very few of it and it does not move or freak anyone. Besides, it is very funny, why would you sit down and think strip club is the next thing to do. I let is not advisable.

Well different strokes for different folks, for me I won't even go into such business, and moreover most communities won't allow you to start that kind of business in their community, this is a place where most men would hide to enter so tellme what's good in such business, although the profit may come steady if you can establish it but it's better to protect ones image.

As long as strip clubs are legal and there are no laws that prohibits you from starting it, then it's good. There must be a certain demand to do this, though. Another factor is if your location is in religious area, then I don't think it's a great idea.

If you are not a moralist, then you can go ahead and open the strip club, business that are centered on leisure tends to be the business with the highest level of patronage. But the location of where to setup the business is very important and should be a priority.

So as sleezy as it may sound, a few of my friends want to start a strip club in my hometown, but I honestly don't know if that's something I want to do. I imagine it can be profitable, but I would rather not. If I do something like this, I would want it to be more tasteful. Would you suggest anyone to start a strip club these days?

Hmm, I want to understand why you said you'll rather not? Does it have to do with your morals? If yes don't go into it because your conscience will always trouble you. Other than that sex sells so......

Starting a strip club will depends on the environment you find yourself , most religious environment might not tolerate it, so you will have to do it discreetly or better still look for a location where it will be tolerated

It probably varies between places, but as far as I know strip clubs don't actually employ the girls. Instead, the girls are considered "independent contractors". They pay the club to perform, and then earn money from the customers (from lap dances and tips).

This question is come by often because we live in a society that doesn't welcome such idea. We are so cultural and religious. But starting such a business isn't a problem if they are started in a very civilised city where people love to enjoy and live life with such.

I think if its in your personality, then go for it. One of the importanfe to run a business is, you should be happy on choosing what kind of platform you want to manage. Forget what other people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds