Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a small business

Lol. I always notice this exact same thing. Ever since a particular business will be absent in an area, but once one person start, everybody wants to venture in
I normally called those business copycat business , they decided to start doing your own business just because you brought the business innovations and its making money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really have the interest to start of a small business because small businesses are not profitable to me but I'd rather save money to start up a reasonable one. It's depends on the business Sha.

Actually starting a small business in Nigeria is not that very easy but he that wants to start a business most always be ready to endure all the hardships that comes his way.

I do not want to saddle with the responsibility of managing a small business that is not likely to generate good profit. I can only be able to establish a small business only if ocations demands. I can't just established it for establishing sake.

Starting a small business one need to be very patient,and not expecting too high,and the most important thing is consistentcy,and the person must be able to identify the wants of his customers

Starting a small business one need to be very patient,and not expecting too high,and the most important thing is consistentcy,and the person must be able to identify the wants of his customers
In every business you are willing to start , either small or big company , the first thing you must do have a plan for your business If you want your business to be a success.

Starting a business is not as easy as most people may think of. A business is business be it small or big. One maybe required to raise too much money as the capital beyond their capabilities because of the economic instabilities and the undergoing worldwide inflation that has led to the spike of high prices of commodities.

Most of the big business and companies out there actually started as a small business and with small business , you will be able to understand how the business is being run better .

Actually starting a business either big or small in Nigeria is not easy because there are alot of things that are needed to be put in place by the government but are not done. most especially infrastructure which will helped in boosting the economy.

Starting a small business is actually difficult than starting a big business , because the money you have might not even be enough to start the business , so your business plan must be accurate l
Starting a small business is actually difficult than starting a big business , because the money you have might not even be enough to start the business , so your business plan must be accurate l

Starting a small business in Nigeria has never been easy considering what you’d have to go through to raise business capital towards setting up and running a profitable business. Basically, it’s all about money money money! No Bank in Nigeria is willing to help small scale businesses, and Government seems to have no plan whatsoever for the citizens who needs business start up capital.

If you are contemplating any business, you are on your own if you don’t have enough money to finance it. The worst part of it all is that most potential profitable small businesses in Nigeria needs much amount of money to get it started — most times, far much beyond what average Nigerian small business aspirants can afford.
Sometimes the reason why it might also be difficult for businesses to be established here is the fact that there is no constant power supply. Most smaller business may not be able to run on electrical generators

starting a small business especially this times is very challenging and demanding a well, with inflation rate and cost of products have really gone high, the profit margin has also greatly decreased.

Starting a business is more difficult than many people realize.
When things are not going the way they should be, you could become frustrated and consider giving up.
However, if you can endure the suffering while maintaining your composure and attention, you should be fine.

There's nothing like small business you need to have money to start it up no matter how small it is, I'll advise you to have enough in other to earn a decent amount of money.

These are fantastic suggestions, and even though it was a lengthy read, it was well worth it.
I'll maintain a copy of it and use it as needed.
Always projecting confidence is one way to ensure you have a great presentation. Once you are well-versed in your field of expertise, you'll also present amazing.
As for me, starting a small business is a great idea and a good thing, but it's not simple in my country, Nigeria, because the same area you are in will see other people starting businesses there once they notice that you are making sales.

There's nothing like small business you need to have money to start it up no matter how small it is, I'll advise you to have enough in other to earn a decent amount of money.
Either you are starting a small or a huge business , you always need money to start the business , but starting a small business does not necesarily requires big amount of money .

Either you are starting a small or a huge business , you always need money to start the business , but starting a small business does not necesarily requires big amount of money .
That's just the truth but this there are some business that you can start up without having a single capital online, just like paid to post sites you don't need to have any capital before you can start it up.

You can't start a business if you are focused on the drawbacks. The truth is that if you use the government as an alibi, you will still be held responsible as it is your life and not the government's fault. So, begin with what you already have.

To ensure that a small business succeeds, it takes focus and self-discipline to get it off the ground. Perhaps you are considering going to get a loan to accomplish this. I'll want to advise you to stay away from that. Given the difficulties associated with new startups, it is not particularly appealing.

You can't start a business if you are focused on the drawbacks. The truth is that if you use the government as an alibi, you will still be held responsible as it is your life and not the government's fault. So, begin with what you already have.
Nice one. Sometimes taking a risk of this nature is not a bad ideas. A lot of people have done this in the past and now they are living happily based on this decision. So it's never too late.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds