Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Starting a hosting company?!

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
3uaTClb.jpg

I've done my fair share of working in the hosting industry. From game server to web Hosting, and dedicated servers all the way to voice servers. I've done it all.

I think it's finally my turn to make my own company. However, it's pretty hard to make your own hosting company, money, hard work, and time! That's not scaring me off though, as I've been in the process before!

As most people probably know, you should get a team to help out, which I mean isn't the hard part, but a vital part.

I'm looking for someone to help me start this hosting company. For the following positions:
- Co owner TAKEN
- Support x3 2 TAKEN
- Sales x2 1 TAKEN

These positions will come with a free VPS, not a big one but enough for web hosting and whatever else you need. Later on pay will be given, just in the start payment can't be provided other than servers.

How does this forum benefit?
Right, it's a little mean not to support the place that helped you find staff members. Websiteforums.org will recieve free web hosting for life. It's easy for a hosting company to provide this because honestly web hosting takes next to nothing to host.

What will be hosted?
- Dedicated servers
- VPS
- Web Hosting, and domain registration

Why start a new one when there are so many out there already?
There a simple answer to that. They aren't mine! :yum: Kidding! I believe that's there is still room to improve of the hosting world, better prices, better support, better service, and just better everything!

Lots of people are afraid of getting into making websites and things like that because of the host, and when they finally choose, they don't choose one that really cares for their employee. That makes it hard for them to trust hosts again. Or atleast, that's what I've gathered from my closer friends. They could be stupid, I don't know haha.

Basically we'll be using whmcs for billing, tawk.to because it's free and amazing I've been using it since beta, openVZ for VPSs, cpanel for web hosting, ResellersClub from WHMCS for domains, and Reliabesites dedicated server reseller for dedicated servers!

Thanks for your time! :smiley:

We've gotten pretty setup already, we have the license and website custom designed. We have the name and domain as you saw at the top.
Telegram is required.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Moved to the Community Collaboration board. :)

I don't really have money to really help out, so coowner might be out of the window. I'm interested in the sales position, though. :)

Moved to the Community Collaboration board. :smiley:

I don't really have money to really help out, so coowner might be out of the window. I'm interested in the sales position, though. :smiley:
Sorry about that, I literally took fifteen minutes figuring out whether to put it here of general haha.

I'd love to have you on sales! :) do you have telegram?

Sorry about that, I literally took fifteen minutes figuring out whether to put it here of general haha.

I'd love to have you on sales! :smiley: do you have telegram?

I have a Skype, though if needed I can totally get a telegram. :)

And no problem, happy to move it! <3

I have a Skype, though if needed I can totally get a telegram. :smiley:

And no problem, happy to move it! <3
Is rather have you on telegram:) you can use web or phone version I use both haha I've been hacked on a couple companies back from skype and lost 700+ contacts so.. I don't trust it anymore haha I only use t for personal use

Is rather have you on telegram:smiley: you can use web or phone version I use both haha I've been hacked on a couple companies back from skype and lost 700+ contacts so.. I don't trust it anymore haha I only use t for personal use

Ha-ha sure thing. Ill get a telegram and PM my details. :)

If you still need any help let me know, I've ran a few hosting companies before (took over one from the owner while he was away and did a full redesign) and more. I can send you various resources that show my work and skill level if you require it.

If you still need any help let me know, I've ran a few hosting companies before (took over one from the owner while he was away and did a full redesign) and more. I can send you various resources that show my work and skill level if you require it.
Still looking for support and sales.

Hm, I'm not sure how I would be of any help, but if I can actually help you, feel free to ask. ;) Best of luck finding the people you need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds