Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Staff quitting without notice?

What do you think about staff members that quit instantly, without notice and sometimes not even informing the manager before leaving?

Staff members or volunteers, should give at least one weeks notice in my opinion before quitting. This helps the business prepare for the loss and find a replacement employee.

Notice periods should always been given. Do you think quitting without notice is acceptable?
No it's not you should inform someone that you quitting or else business might have big problems and it's also wierd I can't find a reason why you shouldn't tell manager that you are quiting they should inform about quiting like a week before

Advertisement Placeholder
Members of staff of an organisation quitting without noticed is a very bad habit and attitide From that particular staff , though some situation might warrant it , the boss of the company might be harsh towards the workers , but at least the workers leaving must give a week notice .

What do you think about staff members that quit instantly, without notice and sometimes not even informing the manager before leaving?

Staff members or volunteers, should give at least one weeks notice in my opinion before quitting. This helps the business prepare for the loss and find a replacement employee.

Notice periods should always been given. Do you think quitting without notice is acceptable?
I do not think that walking out on employment unceremoniously is ideal in any way, and your decision to leave the organization should be more structured and deliberate. Giving prior notice gives the company the chance to find a suitable replacement

If businesses can fire staff without notifying the staff, why can't the fact leave without any notice? However, I believe both of these are not standard practices. Staff needs to notify about quitting and business also needs to stop firing without notifying.

It depends on the job. Some jobs have high turnovers, which means one person leaves, you'll likely have a slew of candidates ready to take over said job. But there are some jobs that need their employees to stick around, and losing one could cause work to stall or downright stop. It's good to give notice, so that the business can figure out what their next step is.

It depends on the job. Some jobs have high turnovers, which means one person leaves, you'll likely have a slew of candidates ready to take over said job. But there are some jobs that need their employees to stick around, and losing one could cause work to stall or downright stop. It's good to give notice, so that the business can figure out what their next step is.

It definitely depends on the nature of job. This is for sure because there are many companies that may never care. I have worked in a company where employees used to show up initially. However, by the passage of time, they used to quit the company without informing the management.

No matter the nature of the job, courtesy demand that you give a notice before quitting your job. I can't even understand the reason a staff member should quit their job without letting the boss or the management know as doing this is as tantamount to not obeying the labour policies.

There is sometimes for example this staff member arrested in prison for whatever reason or going to hospital after accident means the reasons could be suddenly to stop moderation work or even any other activity.

In my opinion this is unethical year write at least once you should give them idea about it you are leaving or quitting the job then they will find replaced employee in the place of you

Personally, I don't think that quitting a job without a notice to the management should be acceptable but unfortunately it is something that can never be eliminated completely in the work sector.

There are some people who doesn't care about giving the management any update about their situation when it comes to quitting a job. They will just quit and disappear.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds