Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Staff quitting without notice?

Well the truth is that Quitting your job without prior notice is not appropriate and it will definitely affect the business negatively. One of my staff left without giving any notification, this really affected my business negatively before I could get a replacement. In my opinion, it is not good for staffs to leave without giving at least one

Advertisement Placeholder
No
What do you think about staff members that quit instantly, without notice and sometimes not even informing the manager before leaving?

Staff members or volunteers, should give at least one weeks notice in my opinion before quitting. This helps the business prepare for the loss and find a replacement employee.

Notice periods should always been given. Do you think quitting without notice is acceptable?
I don't think so it's good as you mentioned above that workers should give the notice for resignation that would be helpful for the management to prevent the loss of business or the replacement as well. It should not be acceptable if someone is making sense of immoral by quiting job without asking about or telling to the owner.

It'll give the company time to search for and prep a replacement once they're aware that an employee is leaving so processes are not distorted or stress placed on other employees.

Quitting your job without notification is not good no matter how bad you are been treated by the manager and I believe a reasonable stuffs wont do that but give notice.

I believe that this is something that is actually unprofessional because even if you want to leave you should understand that you are going to leave a lot of work on the side because the company might need to replace you.

I really do not think that it is a good thing for anybody to do for you to just abandon the workplace because it is going to handle business especially if you are a top profile employee.

I really do not think that it is a good thing for anybody to do for you to just abandon the workplace because it is going to handle business especially if you are a top profile employee.
There are many ways of abandoning the workplace , one is going out during with working hour without a proper permission and secondly leaving the job permanently without prior notice .

Despite work etiquette and standards, no laws require employees to give any notice whatsoever – let alone two weeks – before quitting. While breached contracts may impact compensation or trigger a lawsuit, there aren't any legal protections for employers when employees decide to leave.

Due to the unpleasant relationship between the boss and the employees, it may not be convenient for the employees to speak with the boss, and leaving without permission typically has an impact on work, are just a few of the reasons why many employees leave their place of employment without notice.

The truth is that leaving your job abruptly is improper and will undoubtedly have a bad impact on the company. Before I could find a replacement, one of my employees abruptly quit, which had a severe impact on my company. I believe it is bad form for employees to depart without providing

1. the date you plan to leave the company. ...
  2. Don't go into details. ...
  3. Express gratitude. ...
  4. Keep it positive. ...
  5. Ask any questions. ...
  6. Provide contact information. ...
  7. Follow business letter format.

What do you think about staff members that quit instantly, without notice and sometimes not even informing the manager before leaving?

Staff members or volunteers, should give at least one weeks notice in my opinion before quitting. This helps the business prepare for the loss and find a replacement employee.

Notice periods should always been given. Do you think quitting without notice is acceptable?
The majority of the time, workers leaving without proper notice is a terrible practice since it denies the organization the necessary time and opportunity to find a successor.

Sometimes staffs quit their current jobs for greener pastures out there without having an ample time for offering a notice before the open slots gets filled up by someone else.

I have seen a lot of people that quit without them letting the business owner what the problem is, in my own opinion that's not a good idea you need to let your employer before leaving.

I think no one should leave a job without informing manager because it will make different problems for the company, and the companies should also have such a policy that everyone wants to leave should inform the manager at least two weeks before.

This is something that is very bad for the company because it is going to force them to want to employ people that are going to fill up that space on time and it is really unprofessional.

A big company definitely need a big and conducive parking space for its workers and also the customer , but if the organisation is a small one , then they don't really need such

I believe that anybody who is wanting to leave an organisation should inform them at least a month so that they can make preparations and at the same time they can hire somebody to cover their place.

That's how it supposed To be , but some people may not want to do it that way , they might have the reason why they are quitting. probably they are not happy with the business organisation they are working that is why some of them tends to quit without notice

Staff quitting without notice is bad as the employer will not prepared for it. If you want to quit your job it's expedient that you inform you employer at least a week before rendering resignation letter. This will help the employer to prepare for your absence.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds