Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spiders in the home.

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Over the last few weeks, I have been dealing with spiders in the home due to the time of year and house spiders have been coming inside to get out of the colder weather when we have had it on a night.

Over these few weeks, I have had to get rid of 3 huge spiders in my daughter's room, the last one being this morning and then one that decided to hide under the cushion on my sofa was a good idea.

Really hate these kinds of spiders and they always seem to get bigger each year.

How do you deal with spiders in the home?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like spiders. Except for the brown recluse, those are very venomous. I do keep one venomous spider as a pet. It's a Cobalt Blue Tarantula.

View attachment 5948
Anything that big I could not be near. Just something about spiders that really scares me and makes me panic and it's been like that my whole life.

I know neighbours we have around 3 doors down have a tarantula as they brought it out at one point to show the kids in the neighbourhood. Luckily they keep it in a tank which is safe so I am not too fussed about that but could not be near it.

I like spiders. Except for the brown recluse, those are very venomous. I do keep one venomous spider as a pet. It's a Cobalt Blue Tarantula.

View attachment 5948

We don't have this type of spiders over here and it really bothers me when I see the ones that we have here trying to play around in my place. Spiders 🕷 are animals that I attempt to kill at the slightest attempt because the ladies in my home are always scared when they see one.

Where I live we don't get too many big spiders. We mostly get daddy long legs, and maybe smaller guys hidden around the house. I usually leave them as they will take care of other bugs and insects. As long as they're not crawling near or around me, I'll be happy and will let em live.

I will exterminate any spiders that I find in my home. The same way I hated snakes is the same way I hate spiders. There's one chemical called Sniper that I make use of to fumigate my house. Once I have it sprayed, in less than 20 minutes, any kind of insects in my house will die permanently almost immediately.

I don't usually kill insects either, I just throw them out of the house, they don't disgust me much either, I haven't dealt with spiders lately but I have dealt with mosquitoes and ants, for mosquitoes I use citronella.

I don't usually kill insects either, I just throw them out of the house, they don't disgust me much either, I haven't dealt with spiders lately but I have dealt with mosquitoes and ants, for mosquitoes I use citronella.

All mosquitoes deserve death! I suffered from malaria last week or so as a result of their bites. I don't even know how they always get into my house. I'm not supposed to be having malaria but those little bastard can't let me be.

All mosquitoes deserve death! I suffered from malaria last week or so as a result of their bites. I don't even know how they always get into my house. I'm not supposed to be having malaria but those little bastard can't let me be.
You are very right, I don't like mosquitoes either, they are the insects that I hate the most, and I am not usually bothered by insects as I said in my previous post, but you are right, they transmit too many diseases and are very annoying, you are the clear example of the diseases that these parasites can transmit, in Europe there are no mosquitoes so dangerous, but in Africa, you have a real curse with mosquitoes.

You are very right, I don't like mosquitoes either, they are the insects that I hate the most, and I am not usually bothered by insects as I said in my previous post, but you are right, they transmit too many diseases and are very annoying, you are the clear example of the diseases that these parasites can transmit, in Europe there are no mosquitoes so dangerous, but in Africa, you have a real curse with mosquitoes.

Malaria have killed so much in African countries that I keep ask what WHO have been doing all these in trying to exterminate mosquitoes and Malaria.
From reports, it's arrived that children under 5 years of age accounted for about 80% of all malaria deaths in African countries.

Malaria have killed so much in African countries that I keep ask what WHO have been doing all these in trying to exterminate mosquitoes and Malaria.
From reports, it's arrived that children under 5 years of age accounted for about 80% of all malaria deaths in African countries.
The WHO? in Africa? I'd rather not comment on what I think of that organization, I don't think they're doing anything sincerely, I've never had malaria and I don't know how dangerous it can be, but according to your data, it's quite deadly, especially in children.

The WHO? in Africa? I'd rather not comment on what I think of that organization, I don't think they're doing anything sincerely, I've never had malaria and I don't know how dangerous it can be, but according to your data, it's quite deadly, especially in children.

Seriously, WHO haven't been doing anything to help out developing countries especially when it comes to health care problems. They are simply building up publicity and taking glory for what CDC have been doing. I don't think that they did much during the time of COVID. It's good that you never had Malaria or typhoid fever. They are very nasty!

I tend to like the spiders that kill flies. I remember that I had a huge amount of flies entering my house in Huntsville, Alabama, and a group of spiders decided to build a bunch of webs in front of my windows. The number of annoying flies decreased severely. Same with the webs on my swing and the surrounding areas - I leave them alone.

Unfortunately, in the house, the spiders eat earwigs, but they don't finish the job. They just snare the earwigs in their webs and leave the corpses for the ants to eat, which makes a huge mess. We have to remove the webs and smash the spiders. Not much choice. Their webs also snare leaves and debris near the house which is a fire hazard.

Where I live we don't get too many big spiders. We mostly get daddy long legs, and maybe smaller guys hidden around the house. I usually leave them as they will take care of other bugs and insects. As long as they're not crawling near or around me, I'll be happy and will let em live.

This is actually the problem with having spiders in the house because there is no way you can actually prevent them from coming near you as they don't even know that if I am being correct. I have had some experience where some of them had to crawl into where I was sitting down. I found a very disgusting and had to kill the spider immediately.

I personally just take something and kill them because I don't want to get poisoned or to be feared of them.
It's a distraction I don't like and I just kill so I can proceed living peacefully 😅.
Some people find them either cute or not harmful but I hate them for some reason so I rather finish with it as fast as possible.

I personally just take something and kill them because I don't want to get poisoned or to be feared of them.
It's a distraction I don't like and I just kill so I can proceed living peacefully 😅.
Some people find them either cute or not harmful but I hate them for some reason so I rather finish with it as fast as possible.

Personally, I find it very disgusting and embarrassing whenever I look over the roof of my house and I will find cobwebs hanging around. It's as a result of having spiders in your house and this is the reason why I don't condone seeing them anywhere around my house. I'm definitely killing them immediately.

Spiders look ugly and disgusting. I can never keep them in my house as a pet. Even if they kill thousands of insects, I'll never take it as a reason to keep them. I'll fumigate my house if there are too many unwanted insects and it will kill the spiders too.

Spiders look ugly and disgusting. I can never keep them in my house as a pet. Even if they kill thousands of insects, I'll never take it as a reason to keep them. I'll fumigate my house if there are too many unwanted insects and it will kill the spiders too.

Personally for me, the thing that I hate most about spiders is their cobwebs. They make your house look very bewitched with those cobwebs if you happen to stay away for a while coming back without anyone being in your house. I really can't stand seeing them in my house any time.

Imagine throwing mosquitoes out and expecting them to stay out lol.. They never wish to leave any house they are in expect if they are killed in it. If you leave them, they will such your blood, disturb your sleep and keep singing in your ears every night.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds