Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spiders in the home.

Imagine throwing mosquitoes out and expecting them to stay out lol.. They never wish to leave any house they are in expect if they are killed in it. If you leave them, they will such your blood, disturb your sleep and keep singing in your ears every night.

Mosquitoes are the biggest problem that we have in most African countries because they have infested so many places that no matter the kind of insecticide that you are using, within a few days, they are going to swarm up and still start disturbing people and biting them to transfer diseases to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, mosquitoes are too annoying, luckily it's not summer anymore and they aren't hanging around my house all the time, where I live it's too hot and it's all infected with these parasites that I don't know why god brought them into the world, I hate them.

Yes, mosquitoes are too annoying, luckily it's not summer anymore and they aren't hanging around my house all the time, where I live it's too hot and it's all infected with these parasites that I don't know because god brought them into the world, I hate them.

Only if it is possible for us to question God, a lot of people will never let him rest because there are some insects that God created which I don't see any positive value they offer to the ecosystem than just being a bunch of annoying parasites for human beings.

Over the last few weeks, I have been dealing with spiders in the home due to the time of year and house spiders have been coming inside to get out of the colder weather when we have had it on a night.

Over these few weeks, I have had to get rid of 3 huge spiders in my daughter's room, the last one being this morning and then one that decided to hide under the cushion on my sofa was a good idea.

Really hate these kinds of spiders and they always seem to get bigger each year.

How do you deal with spiders in the home?
I usually get rid of spiders in our backyard especially on our plants by giving them a thick smoke from the heap of dry leaves of a plant.
All of them flle out from the plants that we have planted in our backyard. The dry leaves of any plant once they are burned their smoke can drive the spiders out from their dwelling place.
But much caution is needed in doing this action to elude any unwanted and unexpected outcomes.

If you have woke up and wanted to go outside your house to have some fresh air on your face but on your way through the door, cobwebs will stick to your face. It's the day you're going to hate having spiders in your home.

There is a myth or culture that we believe in that whenever you wake up and come out in the morning to have spider's cobweb to cover your face, it is a bad omen which you have to do everything possible to cancel it. It is like having all your effort covered by badluck. I really hate spiders to be very honest, I can't stand them because they're very disgusting.

We do get spiders at home once in a while but we do not use pesticides/insecticides to kill spiders. We also do not kill the spiders. We try to sweep all the spider webs and spiders. In our culture, we have a superstition that if you have spiders in your home, you will soon become poor. That's why people in our culture chase away spiders as soon as they are spotted.

We do get spiders at home once in a while but we do not use pesticides/insecticides to kill spiders. We also do not kill the spiders. We try to sweep all the spider webs and spiders. In our culture, we have a superstition that if you have spiders in your home, you will soon become poor. That's why people in our culture chase away spiders as soon as they are spotted.

Exactly! This is just like the something that we believe in the superstition in my country as well. This is because everything about spiders and their cobweb is linked to bad luck and wretchedness and that is the reason why I hate having to see them anywhere in my house.

Some superstitions are common in cultures and countries. I have read that in many cultures and countries, spiders are associated with bad luck and poverty. This is one of the reasons why people get rid of spiders as soon as they are spotted.

For me, spiders are scary and not scary at the same time. They don't look very nice, but they don't attack me and they can only be afraid of me, that's why they always sit in a corner, but the very thought that a spider lives under the bed makes me feel creepy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds