Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some tips to make your online business successful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with selling at cheap prices when your business is new but it depends on the kind of product that you are selling. For appliances and electronic items it is not easy to sell at a big discount because the supplier have fixed prices. The most common items for selling online aside from food stuff are household items and personal effect particularly clothing and footwear. My wife wants to have a site for that kind of online store when she retires. I just couldn't agree because I do not want a business anymore.

Advertisement Placeholder
Now technology has given sooo much to people that they can earn by starting work or business online.but the thing is how to start that online business and how to convert it into successful business that has credibility.first create your logo that defines your business,build a website give it names,reach to audience through social Networking and then extend your work through your regular customers.

To make an online business successful do not neglect the role of social media platforms. Because there lies your power to make great sells. Utilize the social media platforms like never before to market your products. Such social media platforms include Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

These are certainly very good pointers. But I'd steer well clear of calling anything you sell 'cheap' because customers aren't very keen on being seen to buy cheap stuff. A good word would be 'affordable' or 'budget-friendly'. I also agree with those who say you'll need exposure and that is best done via as many social media sites as possible for better reach.

If you want your business to be successful, you to value your customers and also treat them nice this is one way you can make your customers happy, because it is very important to treat them well so them keep coming.

These are certainly very good pointers. But I'd steer well clear of calling anything you sell 'cheap' because customers aren't very keen on being seen to buy cheap stuff. A good word would be 'affordable' or 'budget-friendly'. I also agree with those who say you'll need exposure and that is best done via as many social media sites as possible for better reach.
I love your careful selection of words because sometimes the adjectives alone can discouraged sales of product. Affordable is better than cheap. Customers relationship is also very much important when it comes to business management and success.
[automerge]1609948236[/automerge]
I love your careful selection of words because sometimes the adjectives alone can discouraged sales of product. Affordable is better than cheap. Customers relationship is also very much important when it comes to business management and success.

[automerge]1609948236[/automerge]

Thank you :) It's all about positioning the business just right, in a sense, a marketing ploy. If you tell your customers you're cheap, most of them, the snooty ones especially, will steer clear of your business because they don't want to be seen as poor. That's why a lot of people will buy something cheap but stick it in a carrier bag from a posh store.

Know your client

This may sound evident yet an excessive number of individuals dispatch their new online business before they have plainly distinguished who their 'genuine' client is and how to contact them.

Exploration, research, research – I can't state it too often.

The more you think about your potential client the simpler it is to talk their language and answer their need.

Try not to expect you know.

I see thousands of people run their business online. Some have good products but they are not earning much profit because of short number of customers.
I want to share some tips to make your business successful.

💥 If your business is new then you need to work hard in the start to promote it.

💥 You have to Join 10/15 groups daily on facebook related to your field. Like if you are selling products like clothes/jewelry/accessories etc then you have to join buy/sell groups located in your area.

💥You need to make a Facebook page for your business and then you have to post small attractive ad on your Facebook page . And then share that link in different groups with space. So to avoid Facebook ban.

💥 In the start ,sell products in cheap prices . When you get more success then you can sell on affordable rates...

💥 Don't buy traffic for your page . Because paid traffic/visitors ll not make your business successful. Only interested buyers/customers ll help you to earn .

💥 In the start, invite people through free giveaways related to your products...

So these tips ll help new people to start a successful business online.

if you have more tips, share with us...! Thanks
Very nice and great tips you have shared. They are very valuable. Thank you very much. We can become a good businessman by following the tips you have shared and become very successful. Can also be
[automerge]1609949231[/automerge]
I see thousands of people run their business online. Some have good products but they are not earning much profit because of short number of customers.
I want to share some tips to make your business successful.

💥 If your business is new then you need to work hard in the start to promote it.

💥 You have to Join 10/15 groups daily on facebook related to your field. Like if you are selling products like clothes/jewelry/accessories etc then you have to join buy/sell groups located in your area.

💥You need to make a Facebook page for your business and then you have to post small attractive ad on your Facebook page . And then share that link in different groups with space. So to avoid Facebook ban.

💥 In the start ,sell products in cheap prices . When you get more success then you can sell on affordable rates...

💥 Don't buy traffic for your page . Because paid traffic/visitors ll not make your business successful. Only interested buyers/customers ll help you to earn .

💥 In the start, invite people through free giveaways related to your products...

So these tips ll help new people to start a successful business online.

if you have more tips, share with us...! Thanks
Very nice and great tips you have shared. They are very valuable. Thank you very much. We can become a good businessman by following the tips you have shared and become very successful. Can also be

For the success of any business, online business in particular there are some certain tips that will help the business growth apart from those ones listed above. And these tips must be fully followed to facilitate the smooth running of the above. But to mention few, Business management which is the number one and the most important must be put into consideration always.

We must learn from our mistakes and that mistakes makes us to improve ourselves stronger if we learn from them, but we must not let that mistakes repeat itself.

Creating high-quality content is important whether it's a company blog or a product description.Be Mobile-Friendly. Integrate Social Media. Focus On Your Target Audience.Diversify Your Operation. Take Advantage of Free Marketing Tools.

If you want to promote your online business then , you should promote your business on social medias accounts like Facebook, instagram and twitter. Put your business ads there and get maximum promotion as you needed.

If you want to promote your online business then , you should promote your business on social medias accounts like Facebook, instagram and twitter. Put your business ads there and get maximum promotion as you needed.
It is actually a good way to make your business get the needed popularity it needs especially if it is goods or services that is needed by virtually every one in a region or globally. Social media has helped lots of people to grow their businesses effectively.

Fantastic tips, they are necessities that one have to consider before starting and during online businesses, you also need to protect your Brand's online reputation, and you must also be persistent
[automerge]1609956747[/automerge]
Fantastic tips, they are necessities that one have to consider before starting and during online businesses, you also need to protect your Brand's online reputation, and you must also be persistent

Good advice.

Nothing beats aggressive marketing.

Word of mouth
Facebook ads
Instagram ads
Google ads
Good copywriting too

These information is very useful and if well followed, it will help in a great way. I hope I have seen this type of information like 2 years ago. I would have shared it with my uncle then who wanted to venture in o line business.

To add to what you have said, for your online business to be successful, you need to rebrand your products and services.

Avoid using old and outdated method of marketing and trading to run your business. Advance and use improved and standard strategy to improve your service and sells.

As as online business man that is going into the business for the first time, you should make research and know the kind of online business you want to invest before starting, know how the online business operate, go for online classes and lectures for your business. Know about the innovation and new trend of the business.

I see that you laid so much emphasis on joining Facebook groups and also creating a page. I agree with you on this. With the way technology is making the world a global village, the need for businesses to create an online presence can never be over emphasized. When you join Facebook groups related to your business, you also get hints about trends and how best to handle the regulation of prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds