Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some tips to make your online business successful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
I see thousands of people run their business online. Some have good products but they are not earning much profit because of short number of customers.
I want to share some tips to make your business successful.

💥 If your business is new then you need to work hard in the start to promote it.

💥 You have to Join 10/15 groups daily on facebook related to your field. Like if you are selling products like clothes/jewelry/accessories etc then you have to join buy/sell groups located in your area.

💥You need to make a Facebook page for your business and then you have to post small attractive ad on your Facebook page . And then share that link in different groups with space. So to avoid Facebook ban.

💥 In the start ,sell products in cheap prices . When you get more success then you can sell on affordable rates...

💥 Don't buy traffic for your page . Because paid traffic/visitors ll not make your business successful. Only interested buyers/customers ll help you to earn .

💥 In the start, invite people through free giveaways related to your products...

So these tips ll help new people to start a successful business online.

if you have more tips, share with us...! Thanks

Advertisement Placeholder
Great Nice to read such an effective tips and tricks very well written and explained thanks for your precious time in giving us such advices.

I see thousands of people run their business online. Some have good products but they are not earning much profit because of short number of customers.

💥 If your business is new then you need to work hard in the start to promote it.

💥 You have to Join 10/15 groups daily on facebook related to your field. Like if you are selling products like clothes/jewelry/accessories etc then you have to join buy/sell groups located in your area.

💥You need to make a Facebook page for your business and then you have to post small attractive ad on your Facebook page . And then share that link in different groups with space. So to avoid Facebook ban.

💥 In the start ,sell products in cheap prices . When you get more success then you can sell on affordable rates...

💥 Don't buy traffic for your page . Because paid traffic/visitors ll not make your business successful. Only interested buyers/customers ll help you to earn .

💥 In the start, invite people through free giveaways related to your products...

Sharing is caring thank you so much dear for letting us know about these important steps for developing our business I want to add and point and aspect about business everybody who is going to start new business must have proper backup plane so that he could survive in any condition and also use social media to promote your business because it has great potential to attract people.

This is really good information. We should announcer giveaways to the people firstly to enhance the traffic. Traffic is really important for monetization of a website are twin towers the business. We can also announce A reduction in prices which is also good to get traffic.

Thanks so much for this understandable and important tips you passed to us, it's very necessary we make use of this tips if we want to be successful in our online businesses, I think we need to put them into action

Great tips you have enumerated, this will help me in my quest to market the Business that I am currently working on at the moment, i have always feel that I am not good in online marketing but I am quite good in offline marketing. I have learnt alot from your online tips.

You said everything good to start a good online e_commerce shop and make profit. Because buying traffic/audience from host of advertisers won't bring you the right buyer for your business. They will only come to spectate about what you sell, and they won't buy, cos the location differs, or they are not interested about what you sell. But real buyers comes from those pages you joined and created about the products you deal on.

*Organize Your Web Assets. ...
*Maintain Customer Records Safely. ...
*Do discounts
*Do you know your competition? ...
*Protect Your Brand's Online Reputation. *Invest on a good internet connection. ...
*Stay On Top of the Latest trends. ...
*meet the right person
*Be Persistent. ...
*Know When to Call It Quits.
*keep to your time...

The first tip is hard work you need to work with endurance so as to get the needed result
Secondly, you have to have right attitude to work it is very important

Persistence - Just adhere to this word and follow it strictly. Regardless of whether you are beginning your new business or you are running one . The fact is that you must be steady all through may it be up or down you simply must show restraint keep your quiet and never free expectation. In each business there comes time when it is going excessively high or excessively low , you must be patient and same in each stage since that is the thing that will end up being the significant explanation of you traversing any stage in your business and your life as well.

You made a point, and you have said all. This is what some people do not know about online business and they will keep lamenting that they do not improving in sell. Online business is easy but not for lazy person.

Well, you can sell through social sites like facebook, Instagram, etc., of marketplaces like ebay, Amazon, Zazzle, etsy, etc. But the best method to sell online is through your own website. Create your own onlne store and start selling from your store. By having your own online store, you will become an entreprenuer. Even though a lot of people are selling via facebook marketplace, however, I would not suggest anyone to do this. There are scammers and they are shaming everyone who is trying to sell via facebook.

You have said very well, but I would like to say that if we want to grow any business, it is usually linked to another platform or any WhatsApp group or Facebook group or Telegram group. Do you show products like this so that people are attracted to it and we can easily read a business even when people like them? The most important thing is that when people come to any business, they Let's see what kind of content you have. When you have good content, people will come running to you and you will become a successful businessman.

Interesting points you have highlighted. I believe online business is suitable mostly for customers that are quite busy and find it difficult to get their good and services online. They also find it stressful going physically to get the needs t onsite shops or malls. For the business owners, they have to b ever present online in order to make gains and have a profitable venture.

If you want your online business to be successful, you should value your customers too, have a relationship with them, it doesn't matter if they patronize you just once or never at all, you never can tell the customers you can get from them.

Very nice points , but I don't subscribe to the idea of lowering your price to get more customers, the price of your services or products don't matter if you tap into the right market. Instead of lowering your price, I advise people to create offers that will accommodate people who don't have deep pockets without having to lower the price of the original product.

You have no idea how useful this information is for me, for my business and to create awareness in networks about my brand .. I especially liked the second tip a lot, especially since I had not considered it before .. join Facebook groups Related to my business, it will not only help me to know the market and the competition but it can also connect me with allies or suppliers ... this is great! thanks for sharing

I have found this thing helpful, thank you for sharing such a sensitive information that is enlightening.
In online business, for you to make it well in the online business you need to be committed to your works , having a strict instructions adhering policy etc

Thank you very much for your great tips on business. All these principles can be followed to succeed in any business. Every job has its ups and downs that can help you grow your business.

Thank you very much for your great tips on business. All these principles can be followed to succeed in any business. Every job has its ups and downs that can help you grow your business.
Yes ,we learn from our mistakes. But these mistakes help us to learn beat ways because next time we take care not to do any mistake.
All people experienced different things during business. And they can guide others according to their experience to get success in life .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds