Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some Sources to let you reach your target!

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
Hey all;

Here I am going to share many websites and jobs that could help someone one day:), and that's the goal why we created the forum is to help and benefit from each other:

1- First, I want to list the Top 5 in-demand technical skills:

1. Machine Learning
2. Mobile Development
3. SEO/SEM Marketing
4. Data Visualization
5. Data Engineering

2- Second, I want to list the top 5 Free online Education platforms:

1. Coursera
2. edX
3. Khan Academy
4. Udemy
5. iTunesU Free Courses

3- Third, let's talk about the Top 5 websites to prepare you for interviews:

1. Ambitionbox
2. AceTheInterview
3. Geeksforgeeks
4. Leetcode
5. Gainlo

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for posting this list, I really appreciate your effort. I will also appreciate if you can share with us other means of earning online, I means websites that accept every country.

Thanks for posting this list, I really appreciate your effort. I will also appreciate if you can share with us other means of earning online, I means websites that accept every country.
I think that our forum contains a lot of legit sites here, do a deep search here through the different sections and read the threads; also, if you want to search about a thread or word, click on the panel "search" and write your word.

View attachment 2737

Wow, this is so nice of you, l had to bookmark this isn't for future references. This is quite insightful and helpful, because l never knew that there are sites that prepares one for interview. I think we need more of this thread in this forum and thanks again for sharing.

The information is handy and very beneficial. I would say , you have done a very good job to put up the short thread. The points you raised are very vital and it's worth emulating. I would like to go the direction of the of the online jobs that you posted to see if I could earn from them.

Wow, thank you for those knowledgeable lists you have shared. They are indeed very useful in helping us reach our financial targets. I will look at each of them and see which ones I will concentrate in learning and practicing.

The information is handy and very beneficial. I would say , you have done a very good job to put up the short thread. The points you raised are very vital and it's worth emulating. I would like to go the direction of the of the online jobs that you posted to see if I could earn from them.
Wow, thank you for those knowledgeable lists you have shared. They are indeed very useful in helping us reach our financial targets. I will look at each of them and see which ones I will concentrate in learning and practicing.
Sure, that's my objective from sharing these threads, to economize for people the time of searching, good luck then for both of you;)

Anis you are a blessing to this generation I'm sure a lot if people on this forum didn't know about resources like this and I'm sure a lot of people will benefit

Even myself, am also looking for more legit sites I can work with to earn more. I believe there are lots of sites like that you just have to make proper research before going into it.

Thank you for sharing these valuable platforms with us. I would be really glad if you can also share some freelancing writing platforms with us. You are correct when you stated that Bizdustry threads contain a lots of information about money making ideas and websites. I have discovered a good number of sites using this forum.

Hey all;

Here I am going to share many websites and jobs that could help someone one day:), and that's the goal why we created the forum is to help and benefit from each other:

1. Machine Learning
2. Mobile Development
3. SEO/SEM Marketing
4. Data Visualization
5. Data Engineering

1. Coursera
2. edX
3. Khan Academy
4. Udemy
5. iTunesU Free Courses

1. Ambitionbox
2. AceTheInterview
3. Geeksforgeeks
4. Leetcode
5. Gainlo
Well I have found out that in this world before someone can become successful you must carry out a lot of research and my research is taking me to several websites like fiverr.com which happens to be one of the best freelancing website in the world whereby people can make money and to me that is the most important thing that can be achieved online.

Thanks for sharing this information because information is power, that is why I like this forum, it is only just to earnb but also an educative forumb where you learn new things

Thanks Mr Anis, I really needed this. The truth is I went to confirm them before coming to reply here. Udemy is truly what I need now not even later.

That's an interesting and benefiting idea share on this platform this will definitely helped go a long way in helping someone to reach to his target when put In to practice. this will helped someone to compare the level of his knowledge and understanding with that of others to help him make better decisions.

Hey all;

1. Machine Learning
2. Mobile Development
3. SEO/SEM Marketing
4. Data Visualization
5. Data Engineering

1. Coursera
2. edX
3. Khan Academy
4. Udemy
5. iTunesU Free Courses

1. Ambitionbox
2. AceTheInterview
3. Geeksforgeeks
4. Leetcode
5. Gainlo
Thanks for posting and making us get this information for free because some people have to pay for seminars to get informations like this you are a blessing to us all.

This article is very helpful especially for those who wish to go in the computer field but don't know how to go about it, but udemy courses are not all free some course require a registration that may include fees

Thanks for this useful thread, I could remember a time I tried udemy and Khan academy, they were both great tools containing several courses that serves as knowledge base.

Hey all;

1. Machine Learning
2. Mobile Development
3. SEO/SEM Marketing
4. Data Visualization
5. Data Engineering

1. Coursera
2. edX
3. Khan Academy
4. Udemy
5. iTunesU Free Courses

1. Ambitionbox
2. AceTheInterview
3. Geeksforgeeks
4. Leetcode
5. Gainlo
Thank you so much for sharing.
I believe this is certainly going to help one day.

This is a very good and important information features you have just shared,i believe it will really go a long way to help a lot of persons to in their career and skills upgrade.

This post is really helpful. I mean I really didn't have idea about any of the informations posted above. Hopefully I'll do more research on it. Thanks for sharing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds