Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some Sources to let you reach your target!

Some Sources to let you reach your target. The sources of target to be following or lay down rules to follow. These targets are to be fulfilled when start to anything.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for this useful thread, I could remember a time I tried udemy and Khan academy, they were both great tools containing several courses that serves as knowledge base.

Khan Academy is one of the most popular sites, but do they also offer courses that could teach you to make money online? What is the price of the course?

Hey all;

Here I am going to share many websites and jobs that could help someone one day:), and that's the goal why we created the forum is to help and benefit from each other:

1- First, I want to list the Top 5 in-demand technical skills:

1. Machine Learning
2. Mobile Development
3. SEO/SEM Marketing
4. Data Visualization
5. Data Engineering

2- Second, I want to list the top 5 Free online Education platforms:

1. Coursera
2. edX
3. Khan Academy
4. Udemy
5. iTunesU Free Courses

3- Third, let's talk about the Top 5 websites to prepare you for interviews:

1. Ambitionbox
2. AceTheInterview
3. Geeksforgeeks
4. Leetcode
5. Gainlo
This is a good and valuable information on many things you can do in order to reach your goals in life, most especially the first list is very important innour day to day activities.

Certainly, the internet provides really great tools to individuals which when it is well harnessed can enable them reach their goals and become financially secure and independent.

The information that you shared is very good and is encouraging to note because it is one of the best ways that could make you keep track of your online earnings because you would need to learn more to earn more.

The information that you shared is very good and is encouraging to note because it is one of the best ways that could make you keep track of your online earnings because you would need to learn more to earn more.
In order to keep earning more online , then you definitely need to leaen more about information on how you can make money online and also track your online success without stress,

Hey all;

Here I am going to share many websites and jobs that could help someone one day:), and that's the goal why we created the forum is to help and benefit from each other:

1. Machine Learning
2. Mobile Development
3. SEO/SEM Marketing
4. Data Visualization
5. Data Engineering

1. Coursera
2. edX
3. Khan Academy
4. Udemy
5. iTunesU Free Courses

1. Ambitionbox
2. AceTheInterview
3. Geeksforgeeks
4. Leetcode
5. Gainlo
One of the platforms that i have really find to be very helpful is Edx.it has really been a good educational platforms that i made use of a lot,because most of my certifications were done using this platform.
Hey all;

1. Machine Learning
2. Mobile Development
3. SEO/SEM Marketing
4. Data Visualization
5. Data Engineering

1. Coursera
2. edX
3. Khan Academy
4. Udemy
5. iTunesU Free Courses

1. Ambitionbox
2. AceTheInterview
3. Geeksforgeeks
4. Leetcode
5. Gainlo
One of the platforms that i have really find to be very helpful is Edx.it has really been a good educational platforms that i made use of a lot,because most of my certifications were done using this platform.

Last edited:
Well at the moment you don't have anything or any site that help in achieving my target apart from bizdustry. That's the only ptp im working on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds