Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some Sources to let you reach your target!

Anis from the in-depth part of my heart I really appreciate and I say thank you,your post is a life changing post it,as many who takes this serious will really benefit

Advertisement Placeholder
Udemy and Coursera are two sites that are very useful for learning online and although there are some paid courses, I think free ones with a lot of YouTube videos will do a great job.

Thanks for the information I confirm to that online courses goes well and it is very educative, currently their is one other one but I don't know how legit it is side hussle.com

People will continue to search for information about their problems. This is the reason why Google search engine will continue to thrive. this is the reason why I tried to acquire more knowledge about search engine optimisation.

thanks for the information , you've make it clear on to me ,I was once battling on how to reach my target but I found the true solution ,thank you for the enlistment, appreciated

Wow this is so informative. would like to check out most of these. The ones I'm conversant is Udemy I think they have pretty good courses though it's not for free

This post is really ok and It as added to my knowledge cos I can't wait to add more to my knowledge hopefully I can't wait to do more research

You are so nice and it's thoughtful of you to share this in this forum. I believe this is indirectly one of my reasons I'm here. I feel blessed about this.

The update has been really inviting. There's also an educational online course I took online and I was offered certification. I'll explore Udemy because I've heard so much about it.

Web development is a good area to traveling too but you must be ready to be patient and understand what it takes the risk involved because it's not easy to learn web development you need to be focus you need to be ready because you need to be dedicated

If you want to learn online yet do not have money to pay for courses, try Alisson. It is a free learning platform. If you want certificate of completion, you will have to pay, though.

I have joined an udemy course online on WhatsApp but I don't know how to about it because I don't understand computer programming. These are nice tips and I appreciate them a lot

Nice one, my main interest are those website you mention which people can use to learn one skill or the other, it will really help a lot of people that are interested to have a skill but they should have also mentioned some freelancing platform you know. Thanks so much

Thank you for sharing this post, it has really been informative and helpful because I wasn't aware of other platforms/sites except Coursera until now. I hope to try out some of these sites in order to gain more skills.

This is really insightful. Great work @Anis Boukezzoula . I believe strongly that no one can use ignorance as an excuse when it comes to being better because of the availability of resources at our disposal in this information age.
You only find out that people are so lazy to utilize these information.

Thank you for taking your time for outlining those sites. This will be a great idea to boost our online earnings. I will surely give those sites a trial.

I think digital marketing is also highly lucrative job. If you have relevant skills and if you have managed to build a large following on social sites, you can easily work as a digital marketer.

Thanks for going out of your way and putting up these things together to enlighten us. This is why i like bizdustry because there are alot of things one can learn from this site.

The update has been really inviting. There's also an educational online course I took online and I was offered certification. I'll explore Udemy because I've heard so much about it.
Yes. The information would help many who intend making it big via online earnings. I haven't taken any course on business yet.

This is lovely!!! Thanks a lot for sharing this information. It will be really helpful if it's without country restrictions

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds