Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some of the advantages of a small business

Primarily the basic Advantage of small scale business is the low capital demand that comes with it .
Yes running a small business doesn't require much capital you can start it with low capital, and also small business is not that stressful when starting the business it will really give you much time to do other things as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, small businesses do not require huge investments and I think that you could start such kind of businesses with small capital and this is the biggest advantage.

[/QUOTE]
getting the necessary idea before venturing into a business is probably one of the most important things. After then you can run it effectively in order to make profit in the long run.
That should be the main reason for establishing a business. Because as you said previously , it seems a lot of people are just interested to start a business because they I've seen the possibility of making profit from that Business alone.

That should be the main reason for establishing a business. Because as you said previously , it seems a lot of people are just interested to start a business because they I've seen the possibility of making profit from that Business alone.
[/QUOTE]
Seeing possibility and potentials of making money in a business venture is good but getting the right idea to succeed on it on the long run is what really matters.

Seeing possibility and potentials of making money in a business venture is good but getting the right idea to succeed on it on the long run is what really matters.
[/QUOTE]
Well it all depends , but me if I am interested to engage in any business I will definitely have to put so many things into consideration . out of all the things I will put into consideration , making money will not really be what I will be very much interested . The success will be my main priority because definitely as long as there is success there is likely to be a possibility of making money.

It's very simple to manage as you run on a small scale of the business
It's requires a small amount of capital which can easily be affordable.
It's can provide a cheap labour as only one person the owner probably can run it.
It has very minimal losses that can easily be avoided as low volume of goods is handled

Well it all depends , but me if I am interested to engage in any business I will definitely have to put so many things into consideration . out of all the things I will put into consideration , making money will not really be what I will be very much interested . The success will be my main priority because definitely as long as there is success there is likely to be a possibility of making money.
[/QUOTE]
The primary purpose of any business is to make profit. You must calculate the amount of money a particular business venture will give you over time, and bring out strategies to grow it.

It doesn't require much capital to start up, it can be easily controlled and it is flexible I.e you can easily change the way you want to operate without going through complicated steps or much documentation which is sometimes a waste of time.
Owning a small business makes it easy to execute new creative ideas without having to sit for consultation from other staff members as in large business. And it also makes you more free to go about your normal business without being restricted by protocols.

Last edited:
The primary purpose of any business is to make profit. You must calculate the amount of money a particular business venture will give you over time, and bring out strategies to grow it.
[/QUOTE]
But based on what you're trying to say , do you really think that the main purpose of establishing a business is to generate profits ? This profits cannot be generated if there is no strategy just like you said. I also understand that if I can't focus and satisfy my client I won't likely make anything . In this case automatically going into a business for profit may not be the best. I know it's all depends on people.

But based on what you're trying to say , do you really think that the main purpose of establishing a business is to generate profits ? This profits cannot be generated if there is no strategy just like you said. I also understand that if I can't focus and satisfy my client I won't likely make anything . In this case automatically going into a business for profit may not be the best. I know it's all depends on people.
[/QUOTE]
the main purpose of having those strategies is for you to make profit at the end of the day. That is why I said the primary purpose of starting a business is to make profit. If not to make profit, what else are you starting business for?

the main purpose of having those strategies is for you to make profit at the end of the day. That is why I said the primary purpose of starting a business is to make profit. If not to make profit, what else are you starting business for?
[/QUOTE]
Well , I don't just know . Medical doctors who are able to establish their own private medical centre will not say they are doing that because they are interested to make profit , they will just say because they are interested to save lives. Lolz.

Many small businesses are exempt from paying extra taxes. However, they must pay General Sales tax when it comes to purchasing goods for their businesses.

Well , I don't just know . Medical doctors who are able to establish their own private medical centre will not say they are doing that because they are interested to make profit , they will just say because they are interested to save lives. Lolz.
Of course if they say that they are saving lives, they are right but at the same time they are making profit from it. If you are doing something and rendering services to people and at the same time making profit, then it is a good service.

The main issue is that whether you run a small or big business, I think that the impact of inflation affects each and every kind of business. I think that even small businesses could also generate huge amount of money.

Of course if they say that they are saving lives, they are right but at the same time they are making profit from it. If you are doing something and rendering services to people and at the same time making profit, then it is a good service.
What I was just trying to avoid is a situation in which you will bluntly said that you are going into a business make profit , it will someone who looks so greedy but you have to look for a way to cover up it up somehow base on what you offer to the masses.

What I was just trying to avoid is a situation in which you will bluntly said that you are going into a business make profit , it will someone who looks so greedy but you have to look for a way to cover up it up somehow base on what you offer to the masses.
whether anyone says it or not the primary purpose of venturing into a business is to make profit. there is no need to sugarcoat anything and there is nothing wrong with that. You think people will just come out and be wiling away their time without making money?.

whether anyone says it or not the primary purpose of venturing into a business is to make profit. there is no need to sugarcoat anything and there is nothing wrong with that. You think people will just come out and be wiling away their time without making money?.
The point is that , if you are on an interview and you are asked the main purpose of you seeking employment , you wouldn't say you are coming to make money . you will just say that you are coming in for the main purpose of having positive impact in the business organisation.

The point is that , if you are on an interview and you are asked the main purpose of you seeking employment , you wouldn't say you are coming to make money . you will just say that you are coming in for the main purpose of having positive impact in the business organisation.
getting a job is a different case in this scenario. I am talking about venturing into a business. If you don't make profit in your business then what is the purpose of you starting it in the first place?.

Most people who start small businesses do so because of the amount of starting capital they have at their disposal. I believe it is the capital that affects their business plan subsequently.

Managing a small business does not warrant that you are going to spend all your time there. This is good so that you can be able to focus on other businesses as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds