Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some of the advantages of a small business

Most people who start small businesses do so because of the amount of starting capital they have at their disposal. I believe it is the capital that affects their business plan subsequently.
exactly, the level of capital you have will determine how you are going to plan the business. If you have a lot of capital you will probably plan to start a very big business and vice versa.

Advertisement Placeholder
The advantages of small business is that firstly you start with small capital. Secondly the risk are limited to you. Thirdly, you will have freedom of your own and no one to control you. You are the boss of your own.

Yes, when it comes to small business, the risk margin is quite low. However, considering the fact that many small business owners do not have much to invest, even the small risk factor might appear huge to them.

getting a job is a different case in this scenario. I am talking about venturing into a business. If you don't make profit in your business then what is the purpose of you starting it in the first place?.
Probably I understand what you say. I know the main purpose of venturing into a business is to make profit obviously . But most business owner will not say it that way . That is what I am trying to say. In most business organisation their motto is always customer satisfaction as their main priority.

I think freedom is a great one depending on the business you are trying to run. Doing an online business is a great way to actually enjoy your free time as you don't have to be locked in an office all day.

Probably I understand what you say. I know the main purpose of venturing into a business is to make profit obviously . But most business owner will not say it that way . That is what I am trying to say. In most business organisation their motto is always customer satisfaction as their main priority.
Of course I know. No business man will come out in public and start saying that the reason they are into this particular business is just to make profit. Even though everyone knows that is the purpose but nobody will say it.

I think freedom is a great one depending on the business you are trying to run. Doing an online business is a great way to actually enjoy your free time as you don't have to be locked in an office all day.
A small business is always free to take decisions that will be beneficial it's growth anytime it wants to. It is flexible to manage and that is one of it's advantages.

A small business is always free to take decisions that will be beneficial it's growth anytime it wants to. It is flexible to manage and that is one of it's advantages.
Probably, one of the major advantages of small businesses is flexibility. It is not complex for you to manage because almost everything is understandable.

Probably, one of the major advantages of small businesses is flexibility. It is not complex for you to manage because almost everything is understandable.
This is very true. The owner of the small business is at liberty to take any decision in his business. There is no bureaucracy involved and that is it's major advantage.

Actually small businesses has alot of advantage even though it can not be complare with that of a large business because the income generation will be very low.

This is very true. The owner of the small business is at liberty to take any decision in his business. There is no bureaucracy involved and that is it's major advantage.
the thing is that most small business owners actually use the profit to take care of their daily needs and the some cases, their family. This is why some of them do not grow to a reasonable extent.

Small business give one the liberty to try new ideas. It's help young investor to learn much about business. It help the business to learn how to manage people and resources. And little capital required for it's funding is another opportunity.

Actually small business can gives alot of opportunity to relate with family and friends and also keeps you busy from some activities that are not productive. You can also have the time to engage into other jobs.

Actually small business can gives alot of opportunity to relate with family and friends and also keeps you busy from some activities that are not productive. You can also have the time to engage into other jobs.
I quite agree with some of your points. When you start a small business you will have enough time to venture into other businesses. There are people that do up to three busineses at the same time and they seems to be succeeding

I quite agree with some of your points. When you start a small business you will have enough time to venture into other businesses. There are people that do up to three busineses at the same time and they seems to be succeeding
small businesses have the advantage of being flexible as compared to large scale organizations. That is why people are able to run multiple businesses at the same time seamlessly.

Primarily the basic Advantage of small scale business is the low capital demand that comes with it .
The advantage of running a small scale business because it's will give you freedom, is not that stressful when you compare to running a big business what really good is that you can start with small capital.

some of the advantages of small business is the low start up cost, it is not capital intensive to start as oppose other forms of startup, and also it is very easy to manage and handle because of the low operation cost and small workforce.

small businesses have the advantage of being flexible as compared to large scale organizations. That is why people are able to run multiple businesses at the same time seamlessly.
Probably, even big businesses can be flexible because I have seen some big businesses have branches in different locations and in some cases, different countries. What matters is for you to employ people who are competent enough.

As the owner of the small business, you have the power and the final say of making you own decision on your business ,,and you will always be mobile to move your business around with ease .

Small businesses give us an opportunity to be able to manage the business effectively.

It's easy for us to get to monitor sales and do record keeping without any assistance.

The only advantage I can see in a small business is that its moveble , you can do your business anywhere , for example selling of jeweleries , clothes and shoes in offices , hostels .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds