Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some of the advantages of a small business

That is as a result of natural disaster which is the pandemic. But to be in the saver side, it is always very much needed for us to at least have experience and understanding about the business we are establishing. I now understand your point of view
Definitely, having experience in business is very important because it can make you to overcome situations. People who are new and inexperienced in business may not have the strategy to overcome some certain situations that may weigh their business down.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely, having experience in business is very important because it can make you to overcome situations. People who are new and inexperienced in business may not have the strategy to overcome some certain situations that may weigh their business down.
But do you think this is really necessary
? because even if I have to start a business , I may not have to get all the necessary experience, working with experience adviser will help me succeed in business without me getting experience as a business owner.

But do you think this is really necessary
? because even if I have to start a business , I may not have to get all the necessary experience, working with experience adviser will help me succeed in business without me getting experience as a business owner.
Of course, if you have a mentor before venturing into a business it will help you a lot. But if you do not have a mentor you may find it very difficult but that does not mean you will not succeed. Starting a business alone is an act of acquiring experience.

Of course, if you have a mentor before venturing into a business it will help you a lot. But if you do not have a mentor you may find it very difficult but that does not mean you will not succeed. Starting a business alone is an act of acquiring experience.
Most of these things will depend on the type of business too. Some business does not necessarily need a huge advisers. It is just something that can be establish and manage even by a single individual.

Most of these things will depend on the type of business too. Some business does not necessarily need a huge advisers. It is just something that can be establish and manage even by a single individual.
Of course not every business requires some kind of mentorship or advisers. If you want to start a small business you can actually do that without much hassles. But in a sense whereby you want to establish a big business it is very important you employ people who will advise you and probably guide you.

• has a small scale
Does not require investment with large capital
• regular education as long as they want to work and are responsible for work
• small businesses can freely manage the business independently at any t ime
Adding to those advantages you highlighted,small scale business does not have a big risk involve and take decision first hand.

Of course not every business requires some kind of mentorship or advisers. If you want to start a small business you can actually do that without much hassles. But in a sense whereby you want to establish a big business it is very important you employ people who will advise you and probably guide you.
Employing someone just to gives me advice , that is funny. As if I am not able to give myself advice concerning the type of business I am interested to establish. Well that might be true sha.

Employing someone just to gives me advice , that is funny. As if I am not able to give myself advice concerning the type of business I am interested to establish. Well that might be true sha.
Lol, you're funny. Why do you think president of some countries or even both countries have advisers. There is no way you can know everything by yourself and that's why you need people to advise you in some certain issues. But you must be a very wealthy businessman in order to employ people for that role.

Lol, you're funny. Why do you think president of some countries or even both countries have advisers. There is no way you can know everything by yourself and that's why you need people to advise you in some certain issues. But you must be a very wealthy businessman in order to employ people for that role.
So the person I am employing to give me advice , does he has two head ? Well I don't really know on this sha , it may be possible but it's really surprising . I was just thinking that you just have to work with your employees and bring out the best idea on how to manage your business effectively.

One of the definite advantages of having a small businesses that you do not need to worry about large sums of money and as such you cannot be able to make large losses.

So the person I am employing to give me advice , does he has two head ? Well I don't really know on this sha , it may be possible but it's really surprising . I was just thinking that you just have to work with your employees and bring out the best idea on how to manage your business effectively.
There is nothing like having to heads in this scenario. Nobody is an island of knowledge and you actually do not know everything. if you go close to successful business people around the world you will understand that they have many advisers.

One of the greatest advantages of have a small business at my side is that, you will be the boss of your business and the risk involve in a small business is less compare with large business.

There is nothing like having to heads in this scenario. Nobody is an island of knowledge and you actually do not know everything. if you go close to successful business people around the world you will understand that they have many advisers.
Well , I was not even expecting to pay an adviser, I was just expecting to partner with my business employee to bring out the best knowledge of how the business can be managed successfully. How do you see this ?

Well , I was not even expecting to pay an adviser, I was just expecting to partner with my business employee to bring out the best knowledge of how the business can be managed successfully. How do you see this ?
of course an adviser can be an employee in your business. If you find people who have a lot of knowledge about businesses you can employ them as your manager and they can help you to give you reasonable advise.

of course an adviser can be an employee in your business. If you find people who have a lot of knowledge about businesses you can employ them as your manager and they can help you to give you reasonable advise.
Ok I now understand, well I can never tell . Based on your previous point, It may be possible that I might even consider paying for advice if this is among the ways that can help my business achieve the greatest success. 🙆🙆🙆

Ok I now understand, well I can never tell . Based on your previous point, It may be possible that I might even consider paying for advice if this is among the ways that can help my business achieve the greatest success. 🙆🙆🙆
As a business owner you must be ready to learn on daily basis. You can learn online and you can learn offline. You can attend conferences in order to help you expand your business knowledge. This may not apply to small business owners though.

As a business owner you must be ready to learn on daily basis. You can learn online and you can learn offline. You can attend conferences in order to help you expand your business knowledge. This may not apply to small business owners though.
Omo, there are so many things in this business but definitely I was expecting all this difficult strategies in bigger companies like Amazon or Apple companies that deals with production of phone and not just ordinary business that deals with selling of products.. so what of a business-like supermarket ?

Having a small business means that you can be able to experiment with things around because there is not so much at risk and you are not afraid of losing so much money.

Omo, there are so many things in this business but definitely I was expecting all this difficult strategies in bigger companies like Amazon or Apple companies that deals with production of phone and not just ordinary business that deals with selling of products.. so what of a business-like supermarket ?
It actually depends on the kind of business you are running. If you do not have interest at attending business conferences it may actually not affect your business.

One of the greatest advantage of smaller business is that you can easily start with smaller capital whereas a big business will require a huge capital investment and Might likely needs a lot of resources to main. This may not be applicable to smaller business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds