Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Soluble Coffee or Coffee Grounds

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
What kind of coffee do you drink, soluble coffee or coffee grounds? Soluble coffee is instant coffee that can be prepared by adding it on a boiling water on a saucepan. You need a coffee maker to make coffee from coffee grounds. I use coffee grounds. I have a small hand pressed coffee maker.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like ground coffee the most and it's the one I drink the most, but I also have instant coffee for when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to brew the other type of coffee.

The coffee in a machine I make is horrible. I don't know why. Well, I did make good coffee all the time at a library coffee machine.

Anyway, I would prefer instant coffee right now because I can be assured it won't be screwed up.
It is easier to make instant coffee compared to making coffee with coffee grounds and brewing on a machine.
I like ground coffee the most and it's the one I drink the most, but I also have instant coffee for when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to brew the other type of coffee.
what kind of coffee machines do you have?

Unfortunately, I don't drink coffee anymore because I have a very serious issue when it comes to sleeping. When I take coffee, it has too much caffeine that makes it impossible for me to sleep. I can't remember the last time I took coffee but if it's tea, this is something that I take almost on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, I don't drink coffee anymore because I have a very serious issue when it comes to sleeping. When I take coffee, it has too much caffeine that makes it impossible for me to sleep. I can't remember the last time I took coffee but if it's tea, this is something that I take almost on a daily basis.
How much coffee were you drinking before you stopped drinking due to sleep issue. I drink 3-4 cups every day, I drink strong coffee but I have never experienced any issue

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds