Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Solo Business or Partnership Business?

I think in stage one if it is something you love to do and it s your plan you do it by yourself with the help of others, and if it is not what you love to do it will be in partnership since it is probably what the other loves to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
I never recommend someone to become my business partner. I had a bad experience with one of my partner. He learns everything for me and in the end he decied to break the partnership and start their own. One man busines is better than partnership
That is quite horrible and I understand this can cause anyone to be reluctant about taking on a partner in business.

I'll rather prefer solo, no fights, no arguements, just me taking the decisions and taking it more faster. Having a partner has his perks too but I'll go solo

I prefer to go for solo Business. If you've the expertise and know more about the industry, you will accumulating more money personally for yourself

I think if you feel better and more comfortable working alone, that is your option. Perhaps it is more forced, but you will be as you like and without so much concern for the others around you. You will know your responsibilities and you will have to assume them, since there is no one else to do it.

Am neutral on this
both sole business and partnership business have there advantage and disadvantage
the type of business is another thing to be consider also

If it an online business that requires partnership with top companies , then I will enter into partnership to promote my business

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What do you think is good - Solo business or Partnership Business?
I don't know if it's a selfish way of looking at things, but I like to do things my way and make my own decisions so I prefer a business without partners

I am currently in a partnership business and also finding it hard to do things. Like everything is on me. And it makes it harder for me to work on business and also on other details of the business. Which is something I don't want to do for long term. And instead I wish to work on solo business, work on the payouts and build my rest of the empire. So that is my current focus.

What about your partner? He/she should be helping you to run your business and not do it alone. If that's the case you should just shift to sole proprietorship.

Personally, I prefer to do a solo business. Partnership can be really complicated in so many level. Worst thing could happen is when your partner betrays you.

Dear if you have enough capital to start your own separate businesses then you must terminate partnership because there are lot of problems in partnership. If your partner doesn't give time to business then you must say to him about some extra salary for the service may be he give time or terminate partnership.

I had a sad experience with a partnership although the issue was not the management. The business was in my name as single proprietorship which gave me freedom. If my business partner would be working with me in the business I don't think it will be good. There might be conflict of interest and probably unnecessary clashes at time. For a solo business operation you have the full power to do what you want to do so at least you can enjoy being the boss.

With the issue of trust being one of the major reasons some businesses couldn't thrive for long. I rather opt in for sole proprietorship which gives me the full control to manage the affairs of the business. Solo business teaches one how to be self confident.

If i were to choose I will go for sole business rather than being a partner with someone else reason is that I love to be the boss of myself and also make my decisions alone without interference from the other party or any other person.

I would like sole proprietorship business to some extend. This is because it is just very easy to manage, decision taking too is very simple and most importantly profit will only be enjoyed by me alone.

Solo business or partnership business as the name suggest means that a solo business is a business that you bear alone.one goes into it alone,if it fails you fail alone .if it wins,you win alone.while partnership requires two or more people come into business together to share profits or lose together. This two types of business have their advantages and disadvantages,both depends on onces reasons for choosing any.

Despite having our preference let us have it at the back of our minds that there are some businesses that one cannot do alone we'll surely need the help of others and this necessitate the formation of a partnership.
We can also consider a limited liability company for some kind of businesses

Solo business has its advantages and disadvantages and so does partnership business. You just have to go with the one that suits you.

Partnership business often exists when two or more persons want to set up an investment but don't have enough capital to do it alone.
Partnership eliminates the limitations lack of capital could cause but then the business will not be owned by one person and decisions must be taken together.

Solo business is the opposite but it can come with disadvantages especially when you don't have enough capital.

Business doesn't work just with the cash. You need to have the legitimate information about the business you start with else it won't require some investment to deplete your capital.

Above all else I will counsel you to begin the business in which you have some information or first addition some information about the business and afterward start it

Also, on the off chance that you need to proceed with this thought of yours, at that point you should go for partnership. Purpose behind the equivalent is they will work with full commitment and monetarily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds