Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Snapchat

Liam

Community Team
Community
Credits
Does anyone here use Snapchat? I’ve noticed that as people get older they tend to stop using it (at least in the case of my friends they do), but I still use it pretty frequently - mostly to maintain my streaks xD I’ve noticed that a bunch of my friends have just moved to sending photos on Instagram seeing as you can send timed photos there too.

If you’re addicted to streaks like I shamelessly am - what’s the highest streak you have (or have had)? The highest I had was 1740 until my mate deleted Snapchat /sad. Current highest streak is 1680 so not far off.

It does seem like a thing of the past nowadays because so many people used it when they were younger, but now as an adult, I rarely hear about it. I've never used it for the most part, some people have taken pictures of me with the app and made me look entirely weird though.

It does seem like a thing of the past nowadays because so many people used it when they were younger, but now as an adult, I rarely hear about it. I've never used it for the most part, some people have taken pictures of me with the app and made me look entirely weird though.
Yeah the filters on there are pretty cool and can be super realistic too.

Nope, not anymore. when I was 18-19 I used snap as my main way to communicate with friends. now I don’t talk to those friends as much so I barely use snap unless it’s to watch my friend's stories.

I don't use Snapchat as much as I used to. I only go on the app when it comes to keeping streaks with people as I hate it when I lose a streak. The highest streak I had was over 400 days. Once I'm able to take all the pictures from my Snapchat memories, I'll probably remove the app.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor