Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Smoking

Advertisement Placeholder
Felt like posting some tips for smokers, the ones that i keep in mind :p
  • Never smoke in public places (its illegal in India to smoke in public places, people still do anyways)
  • Never smoke near ladies and / kids
  • Stay away from non smokers while smoking.
  • Never EVER, blow the smoke on someone's face (a guy got punched like a month ago, right in front of me. Lol)
  • Don't compel non smoker friends of yours to smoke / have a drag, leave them alone
  • Just follow the above 6 points :D

And may I ask where you heard this?
http://www.tobaccoharmreduction.org/faq/healtheffectsofst.htm

And yeah Gytix. :p

Unless you are buying swedish snus (smokeless tobacco) then you are basically putting rat turds and poisonous tobacco in your mouth.

"Nu uh!"

Yes, swedish smokeless tobacco is the safest you can get because they actually have mandates that they treat it like food. They have to put labels on how it is treated and what's in it, and they aren't allowed to put chemicals in it. Swedish snus is pretty much as cancerous as a hamburger.

American tobacco/snus/smokeless tobacco....they don't have to list ingredients, there is no health mandates, no-body but the tobacco companies know what is in it, and american tobacco companies are always looking to cut corners.

Your body though, so chew on ;)

I'll keep smokin till my lungs drop (or I get in a situation where quitting is easy..kinda hard when there is 2 other smokers in the house).

Unless you are buying swedish snus (smokeless tobacco) then you are basically putting rat turds and poisonous tobacco in your mouth.

"Nu uh!"

Yes, swedish smokeless tobacco is the safest you can get because they actually have mandates that they treat it like food. They have to put labels on how it is treated and what's in it, and they aren't allowed to put chemicals in it. Swedish snus is pretty much as cancerous as a hamburger.

American tobacco/snus/smokeless tobacco....they don't have to list ingredients, there is no health mandates, no-body but the tobacco companies know what is in it, and american tobacco companies are always looking to cut corners.

Your body though, so chew on :wink:

I'll keep smokin till my lungs drop (or I get in a situation where quitting is easy..kinda hard when there is 2 other smokers in the house).
http://www.ussmokeless.com/en/cms/P...penhagen/Copenhagen_Long_Cut_Wintergreen.aspx

:p

Yeah Snus is a safer alternative to both of them, but Smokeless tobacco comes in second place to Snus.

And just gradually smoke less and less and boom, you're done. One of my buddies pulled it off until one day he was like "Yeah, don't need em."

http://www.ussmokeless.com/en/cms/P...penhagen/Copenhagen_Long_Cut_Wintergreen.aspx

:p

Yeah Snus is a safer alternative to both of them, but Smokeless tobacco comes in second place to Snus.

And just gradually smoke less and less and boom, you're done. One of my buddies pulled it off until one day he was like "Yeah, don't need em."

I tried camel snus once......stopped cause I could feel the sugar from it rotting my teeth xD Didn't use it anymore after I finished the little 10 pouches or whatever.

I tried camel snus once......stopped cause I could feel the sugar from it rotting my teeth xD Didn't use it anymore after I finished the little 10 pouches or whatever.
Yeah... Gotta go Swedish for Snus man. Camel and Marboro Snus is just a lame excuse for a good product. Trying to cash in on a good idea from the Swedes. :p

You guys spoiled this thread with your smokeless tobocco. :(
Anyway just to remind myself again, smoking is really injurious and fucking hard to quit.
I don't have any idea why God had to make tobocco which is injurious to health. S/He could have made it as harmless to health! :(

You guys spoiled this thread with your smokeless tobocco. :(
Anyway just to remind myself again, smoking is really injurious and fucking hard to quit.
I don't have any idea why God had to make tobocco which is injurious to health. S/He could have made it as harmless to health! :(
We didn't spoil it, we brought it back from the grave!

And sure it is fucking hard to quit, but not impossible. If you are looking for a way out there are several methods of doing it and sure, you'll feel like shit for a while... But if you think it is detrimental to your health I think feeling shitty for a while is worth the quit.

Tobacco would be pretty great if grown naturally and not sifted with harmful chemicals and rat shit.
Let's meet up. I got a lot of farming experience and we can start our own plant up. Hand rolled cigarettes, natural dipping and chewing tobacco. No artificial flavors, just straight up Southern JLogan tobaccy.

Ironic

Freshman Me: "I'm so thuggin with these cigarettes that I can't legally smoke yet"

*Gets Addicted*

Damn.
Haha we are in the same boat pretty much. I started dipping when I was like 13-14, dad got me hooked of all people. "If you can do this without throwing up I have done my fatherly duties." Didn't throw up, so I'm a badass. :p

And who needs a license? We can be Smokey and the Bandit (I'm the Bandit) and we can smuggle that shit everywhere. Trust me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds