Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Smoking

You may want to think of something else you could have instead of a cigarette (when you crave it). Maybe chew gum?

This, doesn't work.

One option is, don't go to such places where you see people smoking / where you smoke usually.

Advertisement Placeholder
Good Luck- You may want to think of something else you could have instead of a cigarette (when you crave it). Maybe chew gum? That way you won't put on weight (like almost all people trying to give up do)!

And try and get your friends to give up as well- so that they're not smoking while you're trying to quit....

It'll be tough (my Aunt's tried quitting a couple of times) but I hope you succeed!
That chewing gum stuff works only in movies I guess! :/
The thing is I normally smoke while having a tea or something like that! So I don't think chew gum is going to help me!
I will be able to quit somewhat easily if I move in with my parents! They would kill me if they see me smoking! LOL!

Anyway I am somewhat succeeding in quiting it! Only 3 cigrts since thursday!

I hate smokes and hate the people that even do one, it's stinky and does nothing good for your body.

I used to smoke. gave it up after it took time off my mile run. As far as others, i guess it dont bug me too much as long as its not excessive. though (watch out this next parts PG-13) Shotgunning can be fun, and saves on smokes

That chewing gum stuff works only in movies I guess! :/
The thing is I normally smoke while having a tea or something like that! So I don't think chew gum is going to help me!
I will be able to quit somewhat easily if I move in with my parents! They would kill me if they see me smoking! LOL!

Anyway I am somewhat succeeding in quiting it! Only 3 cigrts since thursday!
It's best just to not quit right away, but to wean yourself off. Gum and shit don't work.

It looks like I'm the only one here that goes smokeless tobacco. It's a bit of a stereotypical southern thing to do, but I had grown up with it. I do about... a can a day max so I'm often heading out to buy another can haha. (For those of you who don't know what dip or chew is just tobacco you put in your lip instead of smoking it. You also gotta spit out the juice or you'll gag, etc. etc.)

A mate of mine just started smoking, it sort of lowered my opinion of him in the respect that I thought he wasn't going to give into the peer presure of his other mates.

My whole family smokes, except me; so I'm use to it and I would never hold it against anyone as I know how addicting it can be.

It looks like I'm the only one here that goes smokeless tobacco. It's a bit of a stereotypical southern thing to do, but I had grown up with it. I do about... a can a day max so I'm often heading out to buy another can haha. (For those of you who don't know what dip or chew is just tobacco you put in your lip instead of smoking it. You also gotta spit out the juice or you'll gag, etc. etc.)

THIS kills faster than cigarettes.

It's best just to not quit right away, but to wean yourself off. Gum and shit don't work.

Is this the stuff cowboys do? And they spit it into the bin and it pings?

Wow, I suddenly have an urge to start doing this.. Damn Clint Eastwood and his Cowboy films...
Yeah it's great. I smoked cigarettes for a while but I don't see the appeal, I prefer my can of brown goodness to screwing up my lungs anyday. Save the lungs, rot the gums! :p

Yeah it's great. I smoked cigarettes for a while but I don't see the appeal, I prefer my can of brown goodness to screwing up my lungs anyday. Save the lungs, rot the gums! :p

I'm building up a vivid image of you, a mixture of your avatar and a cowboy; Epic.

I was wrong, sorry :)
I think I would be right if I change that sentence to "THIS kills too" :-D
Haha yeah, it kills but it just depends on the person. My grandpa has chewed for over 60 years and the only thing he has gotten is raw gums from doing it to much before.

I like educating people on the subject as several people (outside the states) haven't even heard of it before.

I smoke socially, smoking isn't good though... but its good stress relief.

I don't smoke much. Just a couple of cigarettes per day, like 2 or 3. Planning to quit, but not yet, I still enjoy them and they are pretty relaxing sometimes...

I don't smoke much. Just a couple of cigarettes per day, like 2 or 3. Planning to quit, but not yet, I still enjoy them and they are pretty relaxing sometimes...
2 or 3 isn't bad at all, I know some folks that down 2-3 packs a day. Isn't there like 20 in a pack? I'm a chewing tobacco kind of guy personally so don't know the exact number haha.

Smoking is waste of time, money and health, i don't smoke and i will never do

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds