Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Smaller affiliate programs

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some of the smaller affiliate programs out there? Not the Amazon's of the world, but the tiny ones that may be more helpful to me in the long run. Amazon is great, but there's got to be some smaller alternatives out there. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well known Affiliate Programs for Small and Medium-sized Blogs

LinkShare.

Commission Junction.

ShareASale.

Amazon Associates.

Google Affiliate Network.

ClixGalore.

PeerFly.com.

Well known Affiliate Programs for Small and Medium-sized Blogs

LinkShare.

Commission Junction.

ShareASale.

Amazon Associates.

Google Affiliate Network.

ClixGalore.

PeerFly.com.
Nice that you listed all this affiliate networks just like the amazon associate. I'm not really good on affiliate marketing business, i try my best to promote referrals to a growing site. But referring people to purchase a product isn't my calling, that's why i always say, affiliate marketing isn't for everyone.

Do not work for small affiliate networks. making money from affiliate marketing means you refer customers to the businesses and earn commission. Do you think people are interested in buying from little known stores.

I think shopify affiliate marketing is the smallest and most lucrative affiliate marketing deals out there and I would advise you to take a good advantage of their offer to make some cool money online.

Even though i am not into any affiliate program at the moment, but i do know that one can actually earn some cool cash doing affiliate marketing as some of their offers pay well. You can check some of the platforms stated above or do more research. I wish you all the best.

Share a sales is one of the affiliate programs out there and they have good commission rate. Clickbank is one of the affiliate programs to choose from if they like to promote digital downloadable products online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds