Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Small Updates

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I'm going to start announcing small updates made to the forum - at least if I don't forget to announce them. :LOL:

Anyways, to start off the "small updates" thread:

I have added a Community Advice & Snippets forum - The aim is to provide practical tips and advice that you can use to create an active and engaged community. With this I hope to bring you valuable information and advice how to manage your community, enhance your community management skills. These are small articles / snippets that don't really belong in our articles add on because they're too small. I want to separate them from our regular discussions that aren't always focused on bringing knowledge but rather chit-chat. Still, I encourage them to threat like discussions where you are of course allowed to disagree with my opinions or bring your own advice. So, if you have any feedback or ideas to improve this - let me know :D

A small announcement: As of June we will start accepting submissions and nominations for the Community Of The Month feature.

Reason is that we now have over 50 items listed in the Directory and while some members have become inactive and those items remain - it would be unfair to active members if those forums were chosen. And also running down the whole list, adding those who have joined and then running it through a random selector becomes a bit time consuming. Time I would rather spend on posting content. :D

I’m confident this will not turn into a popularity contest with the community we have. So we’ll give it a try doing this method.

So as of June, we’ll be posting a thread where submissions go and once a deadline has met - that you all be able to vote for the forum/website that deserves COTM in your opinion.

A small announcement: As of June we will start accepting submissions and nominations for the Community Of The Month feature.

Reason is that we now have over 50 items listed in the Directory and while some members have become inactive and those items remain - it would be unfair to active members if those forums were chosen. And also running down the whole list, adding those who have joined and then running it through a random selector becomes a bit time consuming. Time I would rather spend on posting content. :D

I’m confident this will not turn into a popularity contest with the community we have. So we’ll give it a try doing this method.

So as of June, we’ll be posting a thread where submissions go and once a deadline has met - that you all be able to vote for the forum/website that deserves COTM in your opinion.
Oooh yay! I'm sure it will not become a popularity contest! It's a good opportunity for these communities as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest