Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small business loan?

before we take loan to run a business, you should be very careful of what interest will be paid in servicing the loan if not your business will end up suffering to service loan without any profit making.
That's true, to me taking loans is not a good idea, the only Time I can take loans is when business is about to fail because it lack good capital, that's the only situation I will consider to take loan's.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right, that's why I like to say this, if you have a skill set you can stand a good chance of earning a considerable amount of money, you can even earn money without lifting a finger.
Having just a good skill is not enough if you don't know how to market your skill. I have seen a lot of freelancers with great skill but they sell less than someone with an average skill but know a lot about marketing and sales.

Actually taking of business loan is good but it depends on your willingness and reason to make use of your resources effectively for success. there are people who take loan and miss used it.

Having just a good skill is not enough if you don't know how to market your skill. I have seen a lot of freelancers with great skill but they sell less than someone with an average skill but know a lot about marketing and sales.
You are right, but I think if you have the good skills set you can earn more than someone who's not having a skill set online, learning a profitable skills is very important.

You are right, but I think if you have the good skills set you can earn more than someone who's not having a skill set online, learning a profitable skills is very important.
There are different categories of people who come to make money online and it's no news to say that those with special or rather put digital skill will always earn more than those without.

There are different categories of people who come to make money online and it's no news to say that those with special or rather put digital skill will always earn more than those without.
Learning a skill is very important it doesn't matter if it's a digital skills or not as long as it can fetch you money I'll advise you to try it out, just find a way to make income.

Though I haven't done so, I believe getting a bank loan for a business is a smart idea. Like all loan organizations, banks do not charge higher interest rates. I would rather obtain a little loan from a bank than from another lender. A bank loan is not a bad option if you have any assets that may be used as collateral.

Learning a skill is very important it doesn't matter if it's a digital skills or not as long as it can fetch you money I'll advise you to try it out, just find a way to make income.
I already started my journey as a freelancer and u am doing just fine right now while trying to improve on my skills. It will always take hard work and a good marketing skills to survive.

I already started my journey as a freelancer and u am doing just fine right now while trying to improve on my skills. It will always take hard work and a good marketing skills to survive.
That's a good idea, I believe if you have the good skills you can have the best results, having the skill set that will fetch you money that's all that matters especially if you are a freelancer.

If you are knowledgeable enough about the industry you wish to enter, you might be able to test it out with a small loan. However, if you lack commercial experience, you should use your own savings.

That's just the truth, if you want to be free from financial problems you are expected to have a good skills set,if you have a good skills set you can earn a considerable amount of money with it.

As long as you have the ability to pay the loan back and if you are getting interest-free loans, then I think that opting for such kind of loans could be a really great option.

As long as you have the ability to pay the loan back and if you are getting interest-free loans, then I think that opting for such kind of loans could be a really great option.
That's true, but in my own opinion it's not a good idea to start up a business with a loans, starting up a business that you are not even sure of, you might lose a lot of money in the process.

That's a good idea, I believe if you have the good skills you can have the best results, having the skill set that will fetch you money that's all that matters especially if you are a freelancer.
Having a skill set us not all that matters. I don't think you've been following what u am saying or you don't read the whole write-up.
If you have a good skill and lack the skill on marketing, you will do very bad in the business especially online.

Having a skill set us not all that matters. I don't think you've been following what u am saying or you don't read the whole write-up.
If you have a good skill and lack the skill on marketing, you will do very bad in the business especially online.
That's true, having skills on how to market your products is very important,a lot of people don't get it, the truth is that if you don't have a skill there's no way you can get what you want.

Starting a small firm with a loan will have a bad impact on the company, therefore the only advise I can offer is to start with self funding. You can also start with crowd funding.

That's true, having skills on how to market your products is very important,a lot of people don't get it, the truth is that if you don't have a skill there's no way you can get what you want.
I have discovered that many people really do have the skill to make money online and they are pretty good at what they do but they made the mistake of not being grounded in marketing skills.

I have discovered that many people really do have the skill to make money online and they are pretty good at what they do but they made the mistake of not being grounded in marketing skills.
That's true, if you want to earn a tangible amount of money online then you need to have a skill set, if you don't have a skill you'll just be wasting your time without earning a reasonable amount.

That's true, if you want to earn a tangible amount of money online then you need to have a skill set, if you don't have a skill you'll just be wasting your time without earning a reasonable amount.
You still don't get the point, do you? No matter how good and skilled you're, you still need to have the required marketing skill because it's really very necessary. It's your skill plus marketing skill.

You still don't get the point, do you? No matter how good and skilled you're, you still need to have the required marketing skill because it's really very necessary. It's your skill plus marketing skill.
I now get it, having a good marketing skills is very important,if you don't know how to market your products I think all the skill set you have will be in vain, I now get it Sir.

I am among one of those people that believe that loans for business should be discouraged, and people that are interested to establish smaller businesses should consider raising their own personal capital as this may not require much money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds