Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small business loan?

Yes you comprehend with huge Sense of a good business entrepreneur,if you are not yet started,then you can be a good and prosperous business tycoon
That's completely true, despite the fact I don't really get what you said but I believe it will be a good idea to know what you are doing,it will help you to get the best you want.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly, saving enough money before going into business is very helpful instead of taking a loan to start up small business, because small business doesn't need to start up with loan.
Probably, even if you have money to fund a business you also need a lot of knowledge to succeed. Knowledge is the first thing you need to acquire properly before venturing into a business.

Getting a small business loan is risky and I advise you get big business loan to engage multiple trading. Imagine small business loan having huge interested.Engaging in small business enterprises takes longer time to be stable and have earnings to pay back loans
That's true, getting a loan for small business it is not encouraging it at all because getting a loan the interest is very high, and the time for paying back can be so difficult for some people, that is why is not really good for taking a loan.

Have you ever taken out a small business loan? Did the bank require a business plan printed out? What else was required and how long until you received the funds?
Yes it's true that If you want to borrow from a bank to run a small business, they ask you to print out the type of business you are going to do and how do you earn profit to get us back loan payment.

Taking a loan is not a good idea to start up a business, you might not have the best results of you are good at taking loans, I think you should look out for another ways to have capital.

Well sometimes it's very risky to start a business with loan. personally I wont advise anyone to do so because you will be left with burden to service the loan if the business couldn't work well.

That's not encouraging at all, I am not in support of those kinds of things, taking a loan to start up a business is not a good idea you need to for another way to gain capital.

That's true, if you are used to taking loans you'll definitely not have the best results, if you want to have success in your business you are expected to start it up with a good amount of money.
Loan most of the time have negative impact on the result of a business , but if you have a good plan that can be executed which cannot harm in paying back the loan , then loan is still preferable.

That's just the truth,if you have a good skills set especially online you earn a passive income without even lifting a finger, have a skill set is very important.
You will have to lift a finger if you want to make money either online or offline. People actually think the online space is too easy, but truth is just that the online space would provide you with opportunities but won't guarantee that it would be easy on you.

when starting out a small business i strongly advise you do not consider taking out loan at the first stage, you should only take out loan when you are about to move the business to the next level.

You will have to lift a finger if you want to make money either online or offline. People actually think the online space is too easy, but truth is just that the online space would provide you with opportunities but won't guarantee that it would be easy on you.
But if you have a good skills online or offline you can earn money without lifting a single finger, this the power of having a skill set,if you have a skill set you don't have to stress yourself.

That's true, if you are used to taking loans you'll definitely not have the best results, if you want to have success in your business you are expected to start it up with a good amount of money.
Ifnyoubare taking a ooan and you are not smart enough to have a good business plan and be consistent with your business, you might as well loose big time with your business.

Actually taking a loan to start a business is good but you most have to be very careful in managing your finances because it helps in boosting and also enhanced the growth of your business effectively.

But if you have a good skills online or offline you can earn money without lifting a single finger, this the power of having a skill set,if you have a skill set you don't have to stress yourself.
If you're earning from your skill then you will have to lift a finger to show your skill to your customer then you will be paid for the services and results. Selling your skill is already lifting a finger.

Actually if you don't have enough finance to run your business, it's advisable to get a loan that will enable you fund the business to some extent to which you can achieve your goals.

If you're earning from your skill then you will have to lift a finger to show your skill to your customer then you will be paid for the services and results. Selling your skill is already lifting a finger.
You are right, that's why I like to say this, if you have a skill set you can stand a good chance of earning a considerable amount of money, you can even earn money without lifting a finger.

before we take loan to run a business, you should be very careful of what interest will be paid in servicing the loan if not your business will end up suffering to service loan without any profit making.

In as much as I believe that loan should be avoided for every business , but when thinking of getting a loan it will be something you need to have a collateral before you can access a loan. Even with this it does not take out the Risk that you can still lose your loans if you are not able to generate profit from the business you are establishing.

The bank actually asked for my plans and we discussed a little bit of things about the business I intend to open but a lot of the talk was about how I planned to raise money and get profits to pay back my loan.

Probably that was just a small loans you were just trying to get for emergency needs and not really to start up a business with it. Imagine using a loan with a high interest rate to start up a business.
your business would definitely collapse no two ways about it and i do not advice anyone from taking a loan from this online merchants, there interest rates are very high and not sustainable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds