Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small business loan?

Have you ever taken out a small business loan? Did the bank require a business plan printed out? What else was required and how long until you received the funds?
Yes one of my friend took loan to start a small business but bank took also structure plan of the business that what are they going to start the business and where they are going to start the business with the cost of everything as well that they are using the money in business or not these all things they could they give them to took a small loan and there was monthly installment of that loan which he have paid.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes one of my friend took loan to start a small business but bank took also structure plan of the business that what are they going to start the business and where they are going to start the business with the cost of everything as well that they are using the money in business or not these all things they could they give them to took a small loan and there was monthly installment of that loan which he have paid.
before a bank will agree to give you a loan they must see your business plan to see if it in order. If they are convinced enough that you are going to pay back they will actually give it to you.

most of the multimillion-dollar businesses you see actually started with loans. What really matters is your level of knowledge about the kind of business you want to venture into.
You are right, if you have good knowledge in what you are venturing into I think it will be a good idea to have enough capital to start it up, not having the knowledge might be a big problem.

That's just the truth, if you want to be free from financial problems you are expected to have a good skills set,if you have a good skills set you can earn a considerable amount of money with it.
Having a good skill like you said is actually needed to obtain financial freedom especially when we're talking about earning money online but we should also cherish marketing skills as much.

I don't think starting up a business with loans is a good idea, if you are looking for a way to start up a business I'll advise you to start with the little amount of money you have than to take loans.
[/QU
Actually starting up a business with a loan I don't also support the idea of going into business with loan, it is not encouraging especially when starting a small business you need save money before doing so.

Having a good skill like you said is actually needed to obtain financial freedom especially when we're talking about earning money online but we should also cherish marketing skills as much.
That's just the truth,if you have a good skills set especially online you earn a passive income without even lifting a finger, have a skill set is very important.

That's just the truth, if you want to get the good results you are expected to have good skills online, if you don't have a good skill you'll just be earning peanuts.

You are right, if you have good knowledge in what you are venturing into I think it will be a good idea to have enough capital to start it up, not having the knowledge might be a big problem.
Both knowledge and capital is very important if you really want to succeed in any business venture. You need proper knowledge and you also need proper money.

This not a good idea to me, if you are looking for a way to start up a business I don't think taking loans will help you out, if you really want success you don't need to take loans before you can succeed.

Starting a business with a loan is actually risky unless the loan is given by government. Those loans that shark companies are giving cannot be use to start a business because their interest will ruin your business.

This not a good idea to me, if you are looking for a way to start up a business I don't think taking loans will help you out, if you really want success you don't need to take loans before you can succeed.
Exactly, taking a loan for starting a small business is not advisable it is very good to save money before thinking of going into business so that the person will avoid the idea of taking a loan to start up a business.

Exactly, taking a loan for starting a small business is not advisable it is very good to save money before thinking of going into business so that the person will avoid the idea of taking a loan to start up a business.
if you have enough savings to venture into a business it is normally the best option. If you're starting newly as a business man it is not advisable to take a loan.

if you have enough savings to venture into a business it is normally the best option. If you're starting newly as a business man it is not advisable to take a loan.
Yes, for me I don't advise people to take a loan when venture into small business because it is really good to save enough money before thinking about starting any business, I will advise people to save enough money before planning about business.

Yes, for me I don't advise people to take a loan when venture into small business because it is really good to save enough money before thinking about starting any business, I will advise people to save enough money before planning about business.
Having enough savings before venturing into a business is always important and necessary. Without that you may be tempted to take a loan in which you will not be able to repay.

Having enough savings before venturing into a business is always important and necessary. Without that you may be tempted to take a loan in which you will not be able to repay.
Exactly, saving enough money before going into business is very helpful instead of taking a loan to start up small business, because small business doesn't need to start up with loan.

For me and don't really like that idea of taking loans, if you are good at taking loans you'll not have the best results you want, I'll advise you to look out for another way to get capital.

Have you ever taken out a small business loan? Did the bank require a business plan printed out? What else was required and how long until you received the funds?
I do not think that taking a business loan is a good idea no matter the circumstances. The interest rates that will be charged are exorbitant, and the attachment of collateral in case you default is quite demeaning, in my opinion.

Getting a small business loan is risky and I advise you get big business loan to engage multiple trading. Imagine small business loan having huge interested.Engaging in small business enterprises takes longer time to be stable and have earnings to pay back loans

Getting a small business loan is risky and I advise you get big business loan to engage multiple trading. Imagine small business loan having huge interested.Engaging in small business enterprises takes longer time to be stable and have earnings to pay back loans
That's true, if you are used to taking loans you'll definitely not have the best results, if you want to have success in your business you are expected to start it up with a good amount of money.

That's true, if you are used to taking loans you'll definitely not have the best results, if you want to have success in your business you are expected to start it up with a good amount of money.
Yes you comprehend with huge Sense of a good business entrepreneur,if you are not yet started,then you can be a good and prosperous business tycoon

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds