Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Singing for your loved ones 💕

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Have you ever sung a song for your loved ones to make them feel special even though you are not a good singer? 😊
Do you remember which song it was? 💕

I've done this a few times for my girlfriend. Even today, I sang "1000 Years" by Christina Perri to her. She just melts every time I do it. 🥰

I've sung a few songs for my wife in the past. I remember I made a playlist for her too when we first went out and burned it on a CD lol. The first song I sang to her was Blink 182's Going Away To College, the verse "this world's an ugly place, but you're so beautiful to me" got her for sure lol.

You'd have to shoot me in the head because I know I can't sing even if my life depends on it 😂...the same thing goes with dancing too.

I've sung a few songs for my wife in the past. I remember I made a playlist for her too when we first went out and burned it on a CD lol. The first song I sang to her was Blink 182's Going Away To College, the verse "this world's an ugly place, but you're so beautiful to me" got her for sure lol.
Wow! That's so sweet of you. 😊 I'm sure she melted. 🫠
Never... I wouldn't dream of torturing my loved ones like that!
Trust me, they'd love it even if you're not good at it. 😄
My Girlfriend loves it, when I sing Depeche Mode songs for her. Especially "Everything Counts".
I know right? When we make such efforts to express our love to them, they feel extremely special and loved. 🤗
You'd have to shoot me in the head because I know I can't sing even if my life depends on it 😂...the same thing goes with dancing too.
Try man. See her reaction and let us know. I'm sure she would be amazed. :D

i grace everyone with my singing voice, whether they want to hear it or not. it's not illegal just yet but i'm sure after a few more complaints the police may look at arresting me for ear canal damage!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor