Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you do events weekly, bi-weekly, monthly?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to running a community, should you be doing events for them weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or even less? A community I help with wants to start doing more events, and I want to make sure we offer more events. I was thinking it'd be a good idea to do events bi-weekly. What do you think? What would you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Unless you are a big business, you cannot do events regularly because organizing events require a lot of money. As a business, you need to think about cutting your operation cost and also how to reduce your advertising budget

I think whichever is fine. Either weekly or monthly as long as the community members are receptive towards the events, which I'm sure they will be.

I think a weekly events is fine and better, it's will be regulated be updated and will bring activities but you will have a lot of work to do like a lot on your hands

A lot of factors would depend on the frequency of your events; what's the capital or budget available? What's the numerical strength of your attendees that guarantees you can even recoup a part at least of what you spent in putting the programme together?
If the answers to these questions are positive, you can go ahead and organise as frequently as possible.

You can do event every weeks, fortnightly, or monthly. But the question is do you have budget to do regular events? Do you have manpower to organize events in regular intervals?

To me, any one you go for is good as far as the community agree to it. But on the other hand you have to consider the size of your business too. You have to be sure you can do this and your business continues to exist as the main aim of every business is to make profit which can be done by cutting down cost and expenses.

Weekly events will be better to keep your community active and updated though it will take a lot of time to run and manage with other factors put in place. It's costly too.

Thanks for the tips and suggestions guys. Really appreciated. I'm thinking of doing an event each month. But to verify a bit here, these events would be virtual through something like Discord, where we'd be doing it through a voice chat. I could see weekly working, but I am leaning more on twice to once a month.

I would recommend doing events monthly or even five to six weeks even. Doing events regularly may bore a hole in the community wallets. It may also take be diverting attention from the main goal of the community. I think events should come as a treat for a job well done.

I think doing event monthly wound be the best suggestion so as to avoid cost and doing this event monthly will actually registered something important in the people's mind so they will always be anticipating each event forthcoming.

Unless you are a big business, you cannot do events regularly because organizing events require a lot of money. As a business, you need to think about cutting your operation cost and also how to reduce your advertising budget
Some businesses spend much on organizing events Even without much capital as they believe it is a way of promotion that would be helpful in getting patronage.

Trust me, I have been there. I have had a couple of businesses in the past and how lack of funds will stop you from organizing events, or how financially stressful is organizing events for promotion.

I don't think it's is possible to organize event weekly, attending event weekly is very possible but organising an event weekly is not possible because it needs alot of money,and strength.

For an upcoming brand, I believe that they should focus on making events as much as possible as this tends to increase their popularity.

Anyone who wants to involve in weekly party organization shod be someone who is financially bouyant, someone who has alot of income,even with that it is stressful party shouldn't be organized on a weekly basis

Organizing weekly events for a community is a good idea but if one doesnt have the resources for that then monthly events are just fine. It would require less spending.

It depends on your aims, goals and objective and concerning the kind of events and how beneficial this event will be to your target audience. Apart from that, I don't think it is even feasible to organise events on a monthly basis. Why don't you do it on a quarterly basis in a year.

First it's depends on the type of event you want to be running and how much it may cost you. If you can afford them it is your choice to choose base on what you have in your account and what you are gaining from it.

You can target your events to be in such a way that you can only do the. During festivities as this is a very good way of bringing people together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds