Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you do events weekly, bi-weekly, monthly?

Some business organization tends to set programs knowing that they don't have much capital, it will be better for them to be setting events monthly.

Advertisement Placeholder
To my personal opinion, I will prefer an even should be carried out or done monthly is more better. This is because it will gives the people who are involved a sense of interest in what so ever form of business which is advertise.

When it comes to running a community, should you be doing events for them weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or even less? A community I help with wants to start doing more events, and I want to make sure we offer more events. I was thinking it'd be a good idea to do events bi-weekly. What do you think? What would you do?
the question is do you have the funds to do this weekly? If you start doing this weekly besides the fact that it would cost much, it might get boring over time if no fresh ideas comes in.

Unless you are a big business, you cannot do events regularly because organizing events require a lot of money. As a business, you need to think about cutting your operation cost and also how to reduce your advertising budget
When running a community, it's better for a small business to organise event just once in three month because no the expense but do big business , at least running an event Inc in a month is adviseable.

Events that involves community can be done monthly because the people involves can have time to be present and participate. Alot of contribution and deliberation will be discussed.

To me, any one you go for is good as far as the community agree to it. But on the other hand you have to consider the size of your business too. You have to be sure you can do this and your business continues to exist as the main aim of every business is to make profit which can be done by cutting down cost and expenses.

Now, what if your boss schedules biweekly meetings with you? Does that mean they occur twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday, for instance) or that you meet one time every two weeks (the first and last Mondays of the month, say)? It could mean both

When it comes to running a community, should you be doing events for them weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or even less? A community I help with wants to start doing more events, and I want to make sure we offer more events. I was thinking it'd be a good idea to do events bi-weekly. What do you think? What would you do?
To determine how you would be doing events whether weekly or bi or monthly would be determined by the community the kind of event and the kind of activity involved.

To me, any one you go for is good as far as the community agree to it. But on the other hand you have to consider the size of your business too. You have to be sure you can do this and your business continues to exist as the main aim of every business is to make profit which can be done by cutting down cost and expenses.
You got it, the community would definitely agree especially if they are trying to make the place lively but the issue is you the business owner would be spending more than you earn. Which would lead to losses in the long run.

I think that you should be doing only a single or two events once in a week so it would make it more exciting to be in your events, because if you will do many events like five or six in one week people wouldn't get very excited when they will participate in your events therefore you need to make events with high standards and not too many of them. And then people will be very excited and appriciated when they are visiting in your events.

For me, whatever you choose is fine, as long as the community accepts it. The main goal of any business is to generate profits that can be achieved by reducing costs and expenses, so you need to make sure you can do this and keep your business viable.

You cannot consistently host events unless you own a large company because doing so costs a lot of money.
As a firm, you must consider ways to lower your operating expenses as well as your advertising budget.

You can hold events weekly, biweekly, or monthly. But the real query is: Do you have the funds to organize regular events? Do you have the staff necessary to plan events on a regular basis?

You can hold events weekly, biweekly, or monthly. But the real query is: Do you have the funds to organize regular events? Do you have the staff necessary to plan events on a regular basis?

I think that a person should conducts events at his own convenience because managing events could be a hard thing and it may also cost money as well when you organise such kind of events.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds