Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you create a board with your new business?

Like a board, as in the people running the show. Like the CEO, CFO, or whoever else is helping run the business. Would you create a board right away, or wait until the business gets bigger?
I would wait for the business to grow bigger before creating a board.
Right now, my staff number is small and my earning comes in steady.
Hopefully, it won't be long before I create a board. Lol

Advertisement Placeholder
A one man business doesn't necessarily need board members but business that are of partnership or shareholders stake can have board members

Like a board, as in the people running the show. Like the CEO, CFO, or whoever else is helping run the business. Would you create a board right away, or wait until the business gets bigger?
I am going to wait until my business gets before i think of creating a board.
But, with the type of business i am doing right now, i do not think creation of a board is necessary.

This I will say depends on individual perspective most people make create a board in their business while others may love to leave it like that.
Exactly true. This board has it own disadvantages same as advantages. It only depends on the individual decision whether he wants it or not

I see no reason why a start up should require a board for his business no the first taught should be howbto make the business outstanding and how profit will be made

Well, business is all about the size. For anyone who's trying to set up a new business where there would be a board of directors, it's definitely a big company, so the board is necessary to run the business.

I don't really need to create a board in my new business, all I need is my self and the business. I can always get the advice.

A business can grow big if it has a board of people to put heads together and come out with something good that can help the business or company

Boards are where you save, collect, and organize your pins. You can create new boards from your profile it when you create a new pin. Use boards to organise your business pins so that people can easily browse your profile or explore your ideas.

I don't think it's really important to create a board for a small business. This is only necessary when you see that the Business is now getting bigger and you need more leadership in the business to move forward
Exactly. I feel it's until the business has a solid foundation and it's getting bigger,then one can begin to think of boards or bringing other person's to manage it

I think the best cause of action should be to create this biardnof directors after your business must become a success sinas not to be spending too much on it before time

Making a good decision is actually a very hard task to do it may look easy having a board of members that can check your decisions and check whether you are doing or making the right ones are necessary in a company that need to grow and need to acquire a goat

I'm sure a start up will not need a board because you've not settled the business yet(pathfinding), as such you'll need to build the business first before setting the board.

It is only when the business has grown leaps and bounds that is when it is advisable to have a board.A small business with a board will crowd and choke the business.
I agree with you on this one,because its not in every business that you would be required to set up a board,the business need to have a board,The business needs to experience growth first.

It entirely depends on how large the business is. Bigger or larger business organizations have a big board of directors whereas small businesses usually do not have a board of directors.

I think I will wait till the business is much bigger before I think of creating a board of executives. Having a board will make decision making to be longer and there will be bureaucracy in your business.

If the business is large enough and you believe you have reasons to hire a board and also the financial capabilities then it is going to help your business. This is because evert board member will be taking care of different aspects of the business.

Well you can actually choose to do that but then you must come up with a board you actually trust and you know that you can rely on them at any point in time and that they can help

You can have a business adviser for your business even if you are just starting out. The adviser can later graduate into board of director for the company you establish. These are the set of people who will give you valuable advice concerning your business.

It's not necessary to create a board for your new business. You should rather manage the business yourself and when the business gets bigger and too much for you to handle, you can then create a board.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds