Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you create a board with your new business?

Having any business demands that we have people to run the business with and this is indeed something that will help the business progress as one person cannot run business alone.

Advertisement Placeholder
At the beginning of the business i don't think it's good to have a board but with time and when the business grow then there is a need to have a board that can help you.

Having any business demands that we have people to run the business with and this is indeed something that will help the business progress as one person cannot run business alone.
If you will look around for sure you will see a business that is operated, managed and owned by 1 person only. One example is a food cart in the street or a kiosk inside the mall.

If you will look around for sure you will see a business that is operated, managed and owned by 1 person only. One example is a food cart in the street or a kiosk inside the mall.
My response was for someone who wants to manage a business alone . There are businesses that demands people having other people under him to take care of other aspect.

Small businesses I have noticed that have board of directors, just have them there for formalities. Just to fulfill certain regulations demand from time to time. I know this a lot

A board might be too big or too ahead for a small start up or a business that's just setting out but one thing you'll definitely need is a team. A legal practitioner, an accountant, some advisory older mentors e.t.c you'll achieve more and get better ideas with a team in place

I think I've made a contribution before but let me add this again. Creating a board will facilitate workflow and will help everyone to work for the business success.

I don't see the need why a new business should concern itself looking for board members when it should be focusing on growing first, except it started as a big business

It is good to create a bond with your new business because with this management of the business will be very easy and decision-making will be discussed before carried out.
The topic is about creating a board of trustee that will oversee and handle the business , and its not a bond between the owner of the company and the employee.

It depends non your plans for me is better you wait for the business to grow before you creat a board for it.

Not all businesses will be requiring a board of directors before they can operate. There are classes of businesses I surpose that must have such board in place from start though

Write your reply...creating a board in business is good to knowledge people you expand your business and calling more customer using board.

I don't think it's a very nice thing to create a board for a new business, as the statement has indicated, the business is just starting so what is the use of the board especially if it's not a large company.

I believe that it is not at all useful to create a board when the business is too small. Business boards are created by companies when the business is just too huge.

Creating a board with a new business sounds too early because it's still a new business ànd definitely not a board that would be needed next, boards are usually for the big established institutions

Starting a new business I don't think is necessary to create a board in the business, as a business you can start to run the business on your own

A board must be put in place when you start a company. Interestingly, it is ok for the company to have only one board member, and it may be you. You must have a board to handle corporate matters like issuing stock, setting up a stock option plan, authorizing a fundraising or getting loans.

I do not believe it is truly essential to produce a panel for a small company. This is actually just required when you view that the Company is actually currently obtaining larger as well as you require more management in business to progress

The size of the business would tell if its necessary to build a board of members for the business. For a small business, it isn't necessary. All you need is yourself and some capable staffs that shares the same vision with you. But if the business is a conglomerate, you would need the activities of some board members.

When starting up you might not really have need a board but in the future as the company grows it would be necessary. Also it depends on your finances. Some people start big because they have the funds and they would definitely need a board immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds