Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should we utilize apps like TikTok for marketing more often?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
TikTok isn't going away anytime soon it seems, and it keeps gaining popularity. I think it has surpassed the amount of users YouTube has, and it's growing day by day. Same with instagram I heard. Do you think it's a good idea to market with tiktok or on tiktok? What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
TikTok is a short video sharing site. It enjoys over a billion active users world wide (except in few countries). I think it is good to use social media platform like TikTok, Instagram etc to market your website or business because you can reach huge population in no time

Anything that would make you gain more traffic and traction (albeit legitimately), I advise you use.
Tiktok has grown so fast within a short time and it shows the current trend that internet users are following right now which is the use of short videos. If you can get in there and gain recognition, believe me in no short time, you'll be reaping lots of traffic.

I think the social media you use for marketing should be based on your target audience. TikTok is mainly used by our young ones for entertainment purpose, so if you plan on marketing your goods and services on TikTok, it should be something that would attract the audience there.

Tick tock is increasing day by day with active users. But when it comes to marketing I think Facebook will be more important.Facebook is the best plartform to marketing your products.

I still believe you should consider using a social media with the biggest online community and if we are to research on this Facebook is the one, but this can sometimes depend on the type of business or products you are advertising.

I still believe you should consider using a social media with the biggest online community and if we are to research on this Facebook is the one, but this can sometimes depend on the type of business or products you are advertising.
That's the exact point. Using Facebook is the best thing to do.you can advertise your products without much stress unlike WhatsApp and telegram you can only advertise your products within your contacts.

Tik tok is a world known application and so far it has accumulated a lot of users around the world,must people prefer it to other social media and so I think it is a good idea to market your goods there because more people will get to see your products

I still feel you should choose a social media platform with the largest online audience, and based on my study, Facebook is the best option, although this might vary depending on the type of business or products you're promoting.

Not really on the regular if you don't really want to, but tiktok is quite interesting and embraced by a huge number of people and it will really be a good idea bringing your business advert on Tiktok.👍

It depends on what you are marketing. Most of the time, sharing links or talking about the product on your post does not help in sales. You should choose the platform where your target customers are based.

That's the exact point. Using Facebook is the best thing to do.you can advertise your products without much stress unlike WhatsApp and telegram you can only advertise your products within your contacts.
Yes and it is one of the things I do not have time to do ,for people to be able to see and view your status on WhatsApp you really have to save their numbers on your phone, is going to be stressful for most business people that is why social media like Facebook or Instagram should rather be chosen.

Yes and it is one of the things I do not have time to do ,for people to be able to see and view your status on WhatsApp you really have to save their numbers on your phone, is going to be stressful for most business people that is why social media like Facebook or Instagram should rather be chosen.
Facebook is one of the best social media with a high community. The pupolation of people using Facebook is increasing on daily basis. Many people uses Facebook to advertise there products.

Recently I just realized that tik tok is really going global is been used more by many business people. It's a very good means to advertise goods and services . It can help us reach good number of people

Recently I just realized that tik tok is really going global is been used more by many business people. It's a very good means to advertise goods and services . It can help us reach good number of people
Tick tick is increasing day by day with hundreds of active users. It would be a great idea to use it to advertise your products online because of it's high pupolation.

Even though I am not a fan of Tiktok, I want to say that it has really gain grounds so much in a very short time. And if it has actually passed YouTube in the amount of users as stated above, then I think one may need to try and use it for advertisements or marketing. As a business man, one needs to explore all necessary means of showcasing product or service to the customers.

It all depends on what you are marketing, and who you choose to market. If you have a lot of followers, get a lot of engagements on your content, you can advertise on your own page.

Even though I am not a fan of Tiktok, I want to say that it has really gain grounds so much in a very short time. And if it has actually passed YouTube in the amount of users as stated above, then I think one may need to try and use it for advertisements or marketing. As a business man, one needs to explore all necessary means of showcasing product or service to the customers.
Very true. But I don't think tick tock will pass YouTube. Tick tock is a good plartform for marketing despite the fact I've never used it but I think It will reach YouTube. What do you think?

No doubt tik tok has gained all the popularity and is ranking high among social media apps. The content is always short and precise. In my opinion, it is something people should look to utilizing very well.

No doubt tik tok has gained all the popularity and is ranking high among social media apps. The content is always short and precise. In my opinion, it is something people should look to utilizing very well.
That's true. Tick tock is ranking, is ones of the the social media with huge community. Tick tock will also be good if we use it to market our products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds