Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should we utilize apps like TikTok for marketing more often?

TikTok isn't going away anytime soon it seems, and it keeps gaining popularity. I think it has surpassed the amount of users YouTube has, and it's growing day by day. Same with instagram I heard. Do you think it's a good idea to market with tiktok or on tiktok? What do you guys think?
It is a very good marketing platform and I would advise business owners to consider using tiktok because so many opportunities abound there due to large userbase.

Advertisement Placeholder
I discovered that tik too is used virtually by everybody now,most people who quickly got an idea have adventure to promoting their products there already,so it should be used to promote marketing often as long as it will create awareness to customers

I feel it's a great idea to market one's product on tiktok. Like you said, tiktok is gaining popularity even more than you tube. Almost everyone is one tiktok or want to be on tiktok. It would be a nice platform for marketing.

Tiktok is a very interesting app that one watch short video clip and many people have joined them to earning from them too by uploading and sharing there videos.

Using these apps isn't free, especially for promoting your business, so who ever has the money should not hesitate to utilize them and make the most of them .

Any form of online platform that will make you get traffic you can use,its a very good idea to use tiktok because its having high population and it's growing day by day.

Indeed tik-tok is one a high side one of the growing social media trending in the world right now, but it is mostly for short videos which are greatly nice so the best thing to do is to make use of the videos

Well, tik tok, is one of the platform which are used in sharing vedios and other related things on the internet. They can be used for the purpose of generating income, that is through advertisement of a particular product using the app.

TikTok isn't going away anytime soon it seems, and it keeps gaining popularity. I think it has surpassed the amount of users YouTube has, and it's growing day by day. Same with instagram I heard. Do you think it's a good idea to market with tiktok or on tiktok? What do you guys think?

I think it's a good idea now to advertise a product of yours because tiktok is very popular and visited. now that it's still hot, you have to take advantage.

Well, the utilisation of tik tok app for marketing of products, depends on the kind of product you wish to advertise and the choice of platform by individuals. There are several apps, which can also be used for marketing but it depends so also tik tok.

Tiktok is gaining more heavy weight and attraction by they user and every marketer should advertise his or her goods and services through it people are very busy on it this days mostly videos

I think you have said it all. Every right thinking business should be thinking toward that direction. Tiktok is gain more users everyday and there are indications it has or will surpass other popular social media platforms. The main aim is to get to target customers.

Tiktok is a very interesting app that one watch short video clip and many people have joined them to earning from them too by uploading and sharing there videos.
Yes tiktok seems to have good population of people this days,apart from watching videos one can engage in advertising his product even though is not free.

TikTok is a short video sharing site. It enjoys over a billion active users world wide (except in few countries). I think it is good to use social media platform like TikTok, Instagram etc to market your website or business because you can reach huge population in no time
The rate at which the application is getting popular and famous lately makes it seems like a very perfect option when it comes to marketing businesses because it will have more access to people.

Yes tiktok seems to have good population of people this days,apart from watching videos one can engage in advertising his product even though is not free.
Yeah, in terms of business nothing is free and tiktok have become on of the best site for marketing product and advertising your product.

Please try and maximize the tiktok if you have the opportunity. Right now, tiktok is among the first ten thriving social media. Many people visit this social media and open their account with them.

Tik tok is an app you can download and use for marketing. Advertise your product on tiktok and put it on social media for publication. Alot of utilise tiktok now

People are making use of TiK ToK app for different purpose. But I know some people who are making use of the app to promote affiliate products in order to earn commissions on monthly basis.

The utilisation of app like the tik tok for business and marketing, may depend on the kind of marketing business you as an individual wishes to carry on. It may be favourable for some business and not good for other form of business.

Tick tock and be a great marketing channel if you are selling ladies clothing and materials. There are some people are making use of data to promote affiliate products in order to make commissions. but you must be ready to burn a lot of data if you want to use tik-tok to market products and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds