Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should tobacco be banned?

yeah tobacco should be banned !! because it is very harmful and injurious to health ..it causes lung cancer, emphysema and bronchitis... nicotine raises blood pressure which can cause stoke as well !!

Advertisement Placeholder
yeah tobacco should be banned !! because it is very harmful and injurious to health ..it causes lung cancer, emphysema and bronchitis... nicotine raises blood pressure which can cause stoke as well !!
Junk food also should be banned, the vehicles that emit CO, CO2 etc should also be banned. Even refrigerators, ACs should be banned too. The govts who make wars also should be banned. If you're to ban everything that are injurious to health, there won't much to enjoy in our little lives!:p

Banned from public places is good enough for me. If people smoke in the comfort of their own homes then go for it. Let them deal with the death sentence it brings. But also be aware smoking in your house now also brings the price down when your trying to sell it :p

Walking down a busy road is just as toxic as YOU smoking a pack of cigs. I think people should be allowed to smoke in public, and individual non-smokers should be the one who have to say "Hey man, I don't like you blowing that smoke in my face". Even if people only smoke inside their house, you're still going to get the effects of it if you're miles away... because doors don't stop some chemicals and others from leaving the house.

If cigarettes should be banned then so should gas, because gas is a lot worse but I don't see you complaining when cars are driving down your road all day.

Walking down a busy road is just as toxic as YOU smoking a pack of cigs. I think people should be allowed to smoke in public, and individual non-smokers should be the one who have to say "Hey man, I don't like you blowing that smoke in my face". Even if people only smoke inside their house, you're still going to get the effects of it if you're miles away... because doors don't stop some chemicals and others from leaving the house.

If cigarettes should be banned then so should gas, because gas is a lot worse but I don't see you complaining when cars are driving down your road all day.

The difference is I don't live in the city though :p I can see your point however. I don't mean people are not allowed to smoke well walking to work or such, I mean public places such as libraries, parks, etc.
xpl0iter
And Wars kill more people than cigarettes!
I'm Canadian, I believe in peackeeping not policing & Diversity not assimilation. :p

hashif, I guess tobocco is already banned in public places in India! :/
But still many are seen smoking and chewing tobacco and spitting on the roads and sides of the wall etc. Indian govt on one hand opposes chewing of tobacco and smoking from all the anti smoking and anti tobacco campaigns and on the other hand allowing bollywood to use cigarette smoking to be displayed in movies, this is just ridiculous thinking just don't seem to get clear on the topic whether do they support or oppose use of tobacco...

Tobacco companies process it with added chemicals that eventually lead to cancerous deaths....so yes they do need to make it illegal and legalize marijuana which happens to be a god made plant that is smoked in its NATURAL form and causes NO health problems.

Yes tobacco should be banned. There are so many great people's lives that are ruined all thanks to tobacco. It is not good to deny someone their freedom. However, if this freedom causes so many children and other innocent people to be hurt, then this freedom should be banned completely. There are some who use tobacco and get some mental issues that make them to hurt the ones they love and do other illegal things without their will.

Drugs bring out different personalities and some of these personalities are very evil. If a drug brings out the criminal in you, then banning the drug would be like throwing the criminal in you in jail for life.

Yes tobacco should be banned. There are so many great people's lives that are ruined all thanks to tobacco. It is not good to deny someone their freedom. However, if this freedom causes so many children and other innocent people to be hurt, then this freedom should be banned completely. There are some who use tobacco and get some mental issues that make them to hurt the ones they love and do other illegal things without their will.

Drugs bring out different personalities and some of these personalities are very evil. If a drug brings out the criminal in you, then banning the drug would be like throwing the criminal in you in jail for life.

I think WAR's should be banned before tobacco! That kills a lot more people than tobacco based products!

I do not think it will be a good idea to ban Tobacco.

If people want to smoke, they have the right to smoke.

I think yes because a lot of tobacco smokers are harming their childrens when they smoke at home in their house or flats.

smoking should be banned. i cant stand to smell smoke in my hair or in my clothes. and i especially hate it when im sitting on a bench by myself and some cigarette smoking fool comes and sits next to me and lights up. it annoys the crap out of me. my lungs are to precious. smoking kills and so does second hand smoke

Well, Let people do what they want to their own bodies. it don't concern me xD However, now it is banned to smoke in public places, in parks, on restaurant patios now, its getting banned everywhere but the sidewalk now basically. It would not surprise me now if that's next ;)

lmao Of course not. That's more "criminals" that our taxes would go to because you know that they're going to start selling it on the streets illegally.

I don't know what's going on around the world but where I'm from(Hawaii) they're trying to pass a bill that will make it illegal for anyone under 21 to purchase tobacco products. Pretty cool.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds