Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

Nobody is going to hold you at the neck in order to give free things to your employees or that is going to boost their morale if you do that occasionally especially when the business is booming.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that the big companies should be able to give it's employees gifts occasionally, just to appreciate them at work. It is very necessary for company to carry out this activity occasionally

That's not a bad idea, but it depends on how serious the employees are, if you have a serious and hard working employees you need to appreciate them by giving them gifts.

That's not a bad idea, but it depends on how serious the employees are, if you have a serious and hard working employees you need to appreciate them by giving them gifts.
It is a very good idea to keep appreciating the staffs because it will go a long way to helping the business grow because you are making them feel very important. Also, you are making them look like an integral part of the business.

It is a very good idea to keep appreciating the staffs because it will go a long way to helping the business grow because you are making them feel very important. Also, you are making them look like an integral part of the business.
That's true, appreciating your employees is a good idea it also keeps them motivated, if your employees are hardworking I don't see any reason for you not to appreciate them.

It is actually going to be a very good thing if the business are going to be intentional enough to give out free things to their employees. It is going to give them the much more energy to work more.

It is actually going to be a very good thing if the business are going to be intentional enough to give out free things to their employees. It is going to give them the much more energy to work more.
Giving gift to the employee does not have to do with company been international or not . It is just a way to encourage the employees to do more at work. It could be a source of compensation and encouragement.

The business is going on a very good note then it is the employees that are making that possible and it is only right that you should give them extra bonuses even something that is outside the description.

That's true, appreciating your employees is a good idea it also keeps them motivated, if your employees are hardworking I don't see any reason for you not to appreciate them.
This is exactly what all the business owners should take into consideration because the employees play a better role in the success of the business. They are the ones that are responsible for the production process and this is a crucial part of the business.

Well it is not in all cases that a Staff or Boss should be giving his employee gifts, it might look some how except when he's ever been promoted or he or she has worked hard for a particular business or company to earn money.

Well it is not in all cases that a Staff or Boss should be giving his employee gifts, it might look some how except when he's ever been promoted or he or she has worked hard for a particular business or company to earn money.
I believe in giving people who have worked very hard for the success of the business gifts is very important. This is because it will encourage other people to do so.

I believe in giving people who have worked very hard for the success of the business gifts is very important. This is because it will encourage other people to do so.
It is a reward for hard work and if you are doing that for someone who knows the ins and out of your business it is not too much. It is an encouragement for him to do more.

Yes definitely it should because every employee deserve to be happy and treated with love, because he or she is the reason behind the company success,so as such the person so be appreciated
The employees should receive gift from a business owner because the success of the business solely depend on the activeness of the employees. This should be done most especially if the business makes a lot of profit.

Even the richest people in the world are very happy whenever they received a free gift or two from other people. Marriage ceremonies or even personal birthdays are a very good opportunity to present gifts.

It is a reward for hard work and if you are doing that for someone who knows the ins and out of your business it is not too much. It is an encouragement for him to do more.
Yeah, if you appreciate people for the excellent job they have done they'll probably do more for the success of the business. Some businesses actually need to understand this and appreciate their hard-working employees.

There is nothing wrong with that. The free gifts does not necessarily have to be expensive but something that will help business owners and employees to be much more connected in business which can promote unity in the business at the end of the day.

It is good to always give a state-of-the-art treatment to your employees because . It is will help your business more because they will feel very relevant or even feel like they're part and parcel of the business.

You can give them. It is not necessarily important, provided you are trying your best to get things right by paying them their salaries and wages. Nothing additional is necessary again.

Yeah, employees who do extra ordinary jobs in the business are usually given some bonuses and it'll probably serve as a motivation for them to keep up the good work.

Yeah, employees who do extra ordinary jobs in the business are usually given some bonuses and it'll probably serve as a motivation for them to keep up the good work.

I have also seen that many firms also reward their employees with foreign trips to other countries as a bonus! This is a great thing to offer, I guess. However, I would prefer cash rewards.

I have also seen that many firms also reward their employees with foreign trips to other countries as a bonus! This is a great thing to offer, I guess. However, I would prefer cash rewards.
This is very true. One of my relations was offered a trip to some European countries by the organization she works for. That's actually a very good one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds